Act Nineteen: I believe you

I hate this chapter

I hate this chapter...

"Human Sacrifices?" Deja ask stiles, he just explained his theory of how the people being murdered in beacon hills are actually human sacrifices. Davina and Deja slowly took in the information not exactly knowing what to do with it. This whole time Davina thought it was the alpha pack, but human sacrifices that different. Nothing they've ever heard of. "I mean are you sure? That's hard to grasp stiles."

"Davina, please tell me you believe me." Stiles says his eyes pleading. He needed someone to believe him, but he wanted his sister to believe him the most. "Just think about it, everything I just said."

"Stiles, I believe you. If you really think this is what you think it is...I believe you." Davina reassures her twin brother. It was true, she and stiles always had a thing, no matter what if it was a serious matter they would believe each other. That's part of the reason they were always so close.

"Oh. Thank god." Stiles says throwing his hands up in victory, "Deja'Marie what about you?" Deja didn't mind when stiles called her Deja'Marie, just like he didn't care when she called him Mieczyslaw. It was rare they did but, when they did they were always being serious. Or wanted to Irk the other one.

"I believe you too Mieczyslaw. Even if this whole thing is far fetched, I trust you." Deja says with a warm smile. Stiles was like the other brother Deja never got. She had an older brother but he passed when she was three. She didn't have memory of him, stiles filling the role, almost perfect.

"Yes! Okay. We just need the others to. I tried telling Scott, but I don't think he believed me." Stiles says as he begins pacing around the room. "I mean I have both of you, so maybe he will fully listen now." 

"Yeah, maybe." Davina and Deja agree. Davina got home around eleven in the morning, it taking Boyd quite sometime to wake up, then her and him catching up.

"Thank you guys, I'm glad I could count you on. Even you Deja." Stiles says playfully at the end, Deja rolling her eyes slightly making the three laugh ever so slightly. "No I mean it. But if you tell anyone I'll kill you myself."

"Nah, me and my girl vina, could beat you in a second." Deja says cocky with a smirk, stiles throws his hands up as he walks out of the Davinas bedroom. Him mumbling things underneath his breath. "I heard that!"

"No you didn't!"

<<<•>>>

Davina was standing next to Isaac, Scott, Stiles, and Deja getting ready to run for cross country. Davina was tying her shoe laces when coach blew the whistle, Isaac and Deja staying behind waiting for her. She was quickly done,

"Okay, let's go." Davina states before she goes off running leaving the two behind her.

"We wait for her and she just...leaves?" Isaac says offended, Deja snickers at Isaac,