act thirty-one: wheres my brother...

davina was woken up by her phone going off like crazy, she didn't even look to see who it was before answering

davina was woken up by her phone going off like crazy, she didn't even look to see who it was before answering. "whoever the hell this is, i'm going to kill you-" davina was cut off by panting.

"davina! it's me, it's scott. is stiles there?!" davina could hear the worry radiating off his voice. "go check! right now." instead of fighting it the stilinski girl jumped to her feet and ran down the hall.

"he's not here...but you should see this." worry hit davina like a wave. there was red string everywhere but it met in the middle of stiles bed, with a pair of scissors. "scott...what's going on?where's my brother..."

"v, i don't know. he c-called me, freaking out. saying he doesn't know where he's at..." scott sounded like he was on the verge of tears. "i-i'll be there soon." before davina could say anything scott hung up the phone.

meanwhile the girl didn't know what to think, she didn't know where her brother was. davina heard a rapid knock on her door, she automatically knew it wasn't scott. he would of just walked in, davina cautiously walked towards the door, her grabbing an umbrella.

davina peaked through the peak hole, she sighed as she seen lydia at the door. "lydia what the actual fu- what the hell is he doing here?" davina deadpanned aiden. who shifted uncomfortably. "is stiles here?" lydia asked ignoring davinas glares. 

"no, i don't know where he's at..." davina looked down at her feet. she felt guilty she didn't even know know he was gone until scott called her. "oh, right. come in." davina stepped aside letting them inside lydia went right to stiles room.

"yeah, it wasn't like this earlier tonight." davina told them their eyes wide at the sight of stiles room. "do you want anything to drink?" lydia nods her head. davina walked out of the room heading towards the kitchen. 

"go talk to her. apologize."lydia told aiden nudging towards davina. he did regret what he did to boyd, he felt guilty. "i don't know what to say to her." aiden admitted. "just start by saying sorry. she's a forgiving person."

davina pulled two water bottles out of the fridge her jumping at the sight of aiden. "davina, i'm sorry about what i did to boyd." the stilinski girl laughed dryly. although he meant it he didn't seem apologetic. "are you?"

"yes, i am. if i could take it back i would!" he meant it. "but you can't. boyd is dead, and it's your fault. so that feeling you wake up with everyday, the guilt. you deserve it aiden. because at least you're waking up." aiden went to say something but then shut his mouth not knowing what to say. scott running in davinas house saved them both from the awkwardness.

"davina!"scott embraced the slightly smaller girl into a hug. davina looked pasted scott's shoulder to see isaac and deja standing there. "hey..." the girl pulled them both into hugs. "lydia's in stiles room, that's why aidens here." aiden already scurried back to lydia. the four walked to were lydia and aiden were.