Act Twenty:I can't lose him too

Davina was sitting in the seat in front of Scott, and stiles

Davina was sitting in the seat in front of Scott, and stiles. Scott looked hurt, like he hasn't healed. Davina was kneeling on her seat, her body facing her brothers. They were on the bus to a cross country meet.

"Yo, Scotty!" Stiles starts,

"Scotty boy. Still with us?" Davina finishes and Scott slightly jumps, his head leaning against the bus window.

"Yeah, sorry. Uh, what's the word?" Davina and stiles were helping Scott study for the upcoming test. Davina was trying to act okay for Scott but she wasn't. Not after what happened yesterday.

"Anachronism" stiles tells his best friend, looking at the tablet. The definition on the screen,

"Something that exists our of its normal time." Scott recites the definition, it almost exactly what it says. Stiles handing Davina the tablet so she can quiz the boy.

"Okay, next word-- incongruous." Davina quizzes, Scott having a puzzled look plastered on his face.

"Uh, can you use it in a sentence?" The McCall boy asked his sister. Davina thinking of a way she could put the word into a sentence.

"Yes. Okay, it's incongruous that I have to run more today. Or, stiles has a incongruous face." Stiles glares at Davina who smiles back, Scott snickering lowly,

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Stiles snatches the tablet out of Davinas hands, making the Stilinski girl roll her eyes. Stiles skips through the words,

"Perfect. Okay, next word. Um... Darach." Scott doesn't reply making the tension thicken, "Darach. It's a noun?" Scott still not saying anything but giving him a 'really' look. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?"

"As much as I really hate to say it, Stiles is right. We do have to talk about it." Davina agrees and stiles nods then realizes what she said and his proud nod, goes into a glare. "Oh shut up."

"I didn't even say anything." Davina mocks stiles and he flicks her off, continuing quizzing Scott. Who looks like he's in unimaginable pain. "Oh, buddy, you okay?" Davina glances at stiles her eyes filled with worry.

"I told you. We should of stayed home, binge watching tv, and eating ice cream." Davina exclaims and stiles agrees. The only reason the twins came is because, they couldn't leave Scott alone. Not in his condition.

"We had to. There's safety in numbers." Scott informs them for the second time. He sounded and looked exhausted. Davina smiling sadly at him, Scott faintly returning it.

"Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay? It's called a massacre." Stiles begins, "Or bloodbath... Carnage...Slaughter... Butchery... Wow, that's..." Davina cutting him off with a light smack, her motioning her head over towards Scott. "All right, I'm telling Coach that--"