Act Ten: Ill fix it (pt2)

The drive to the rave was quite to say the least, Davina not having the energy to joke around or making snarky comments

The drive to the rave was quite to say the least, Davina not having the energy to joke around or making snarky comments. Stiles feeling the same way, Scott could tell something was wrong, he monitors their chemo signals. And Davina is never this quiet. She was probably one of the loudest person Scott's knows, she wasn't always like that.

"You okay?" Scott questions, mainly towards Davina. Her chemo signals were a mixture of guilt and self hatred. Not only that but her anxiety was spiking through the roof, Davina simply shrugs as her response not really wanting to talk or answer.

"Yeah, why?" Stiles ask evasively. Scott got the message that neither one of them wanted to talk.

"You just didn't say anything the whole way here...Davina didn't even make a comment..."

"Vina!" Deja jogs over. She's in a black dress that just covers her thighs, a Jean jacket on with heels. She looked stunning to say the least, a smile spread on Davinas lips ever so slightly, Deja could always make Davinas mood better. "Hey stiles, Scott. I'm stealing Davina for the night!" Deja exclaims grabbing the dirty blonds arm and pulling her towards the entrance.

"Deja'Marie, you can let go now" Davina says with a tiny laugh, Deja let's go of Davinas arm and grabs her hand instead, still pulling her towards the entrance. Davina didn't mind. Deja hands the girl at the entrance two tickets. The second the two girls walk in the smell of alcohol fills there nostrils, and it didn't smell the best.

"Let's dance!" Deja shouts over the blasting music, Davina nods as the two girls make there way towards the crowd and begin swaying to the beat of the music. The two of them dancing close together, people probably thought they were a couple. A few songs go by and Deja and Davina are still dancing, being the 'Hot duo' Deja insisted on being. Scott walks up to the two with an innocent smile on his face making Deja groan knowing what was going to happen.

"I need Davina for a second..." Scott tells her with a sheepishly expression, Deja goes to protest but Scott beats her to it by talking again. "It won't be long I promise!" Before Deja could open her mouth to disagree Scott quickly hurry's off with the female Stilinski. "Come on we need to talk to Isaac"

<<<•>>>

"Why me?" Isaac ask as Scott hands him the syringe, Isaac stealing a few glances at Davina every chance he got. He always had a small crush on her during school, he wouldn't admit now.

"Because I've got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan. And Davina can't because she's human and stiles would kill me." Scott answers with a sigh, he wasn't lying.

"Stiles wouldn't do anything, plus you could just flick him and he would fall over." Davina states a small laugh of amusement escapes Davinas mouth. "Okay, look-- you better do it intravenously, which means in the vein. When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck is probably going to be the easiest. So, you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger." Davina recites what Deaton told them earlier. Isaac nods as he takes in the new information,