Act Eighteen: Promise?

Davina sits in the passenger seat of the jeep, her eyes threatening to close and let sleep consume her

Davina sits in the passenger seat of the jeep, her eyes threatening to close and let sleep consume her. Stiles woke her up again, Lydia found a dead body and Stiles immediately took it as his opportunity to play detective.

"Lydia?" Stiles calls out as he jumps out of the jeep, Davina right behind him. "Lydia? Lydia, are you okay?"

"I'm okay..." Lydia tries convincing but her voice is shakily. "That, over there...? Not okay." The Martin says looking over at the life guard seat. The Stilinski twins look over seeing a boy, who looked to be in his teens covered in blood.

"Yeah. All right. I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles says pulling Davina away from the scene. She looked like she was about to cry, she had a big heart and seeing someone dead made her sad. Her thinking about the family that will have to go through the lost.

"I already called 911." Lydia informs and stiles eyes go huge.

"You called the police before you called me?" Stiles ask his voice incredulous. Davina stands their dumbfounded,

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia ask pulling her jacket closer. Her voice laced with confusion,

"Yes!"

"Obviously!" Davina says speaking up since the first time they got there. "Someone has to call Scott, by someone I mean you." Davina states looking at stiles who mumbles something then pulls out his phone calling Scott.

"Are you sure?" Scott ask over the phone, Stiles explained everything that he knew, which wasn't a lot.

"Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere-- it's like The-frickin'-Shining over here! If two little twin girls come out of the woods and start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised..." stiles exclaims making Davina laugh, "Davina this isn't funny."

"Yes it is," Davina says between laughs, and Lydia continues standing there terrified. "Are you okay? Wanna talk about it?" Davina ask awkwardly, her and Lydia were kinda friends now considering she's pretty much apart of the pack.

"I'm okay," Lydia says once again, but she didn't mean it.

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?" Davina perks up at the thought of them thinking Boyd could of done it.

"Stiles, you don't really think Boyd did this do you?" Stiles pursed his lips together not answering her, making Davina know the answer. "Stiles, he couldn't of done this."

"Please, just do it." Scott says over the phone, him not wanting to believe Boyd did it. Stiles walking over and checking, Davina next to him, she noticed a ring on his finger.

"Stiles I don't think a werewolf did this, look at the way the throat is slit." Davina explains, she took a nursing class with Melissa a while ago, she remembers a few things. And that cut on his throat didn't look like a werewolf claw.