act thirty: deja and davina

(THIS IS A SHORT FILLER CHAPTER SINCE I COULDN'T REALLY WRITE DAVINA INTO THIS EPISODE)

davina and deja were told to stay home, the two didn't really complain. they didn't want anything to do with the new problem that involves dark figures who can pull swords out of their chest. everyone had their own thing going on, stiles went to the hospital to see melissa isaac and allison were busy, along with scott and kira.

"looks like it's just us for the day. so what do you wanna do?" deja ask sitting up from her spot on the bed. davina told deja all about the kiss that happened two nights ago. and deja told vina all about her and allison dancing, the two came close to kissing but derek ruined the moment.

deja liked allison for a little over a year. she tried moving on and going on dates with other girls, but somehow her mind would go back to allison, she found herself wishing it was allison in the seat in front of her.  and now allison was slowly falling for deja.

"let's go out." deja's eyes go wide, they were told to stay inside and davina suggested going out. "let's go to the mall. i'm just tired of being in this house." davina has been in her house way too much for her liking. she was fine when the her dad and stiles were home, but when they weren't home the house felt different.

"screw it. let's go."  davina does a small victory jump, "but uh vina, change." davina looks over her outfit almost laughing at the pajamas she was wearing. davina quickly got dressed in a simple outfit, with a flannel tied around her waist. 

deja grabbed her keys and ran out of the house with davina by her side. almost as long as davina and deja can remember the other was always by their side. the two couldn't even imagine their life without each other.

they've been friends forever.

<<<•>>>

a younger davina waited outside the elementary school waiting for her dad to come and pick her up. the girl was playing hop-scotch on the sidewalk, her picking up a stone and throwing it. the stone landing on the number four, davina leaped forward playing hop-scotch.

"oh, can i join? i'm taking no for an answer." davina looked up to see a girl who had two braids in and a hand on her hip. her noticing the girl from her class.

"yeah, sure." davina threw the rock to the girl, said girl throwing the rock and it landing on six. she finished in no time. "wow. i'm davina, davina stilinski."

"deja'marie. but just call me deja." a younger davina nodded. the two girls talked for a few minutes til deja's sister came, vinas dad right behind her.

even since then the two girls have been inseparable. them both growing to love each other like family. davina was there for deja in her lowest and highest moments, as was deja.

davinas family loved deja as if they were related. dejas family feeling similar for the most part, deja's mom didn't necessarily like davina. although that never stopped deja from hanging out with her or anything.

<<<•>>>

like i said a short filler chapter <3