Act Twenty-Five: Please wake up

Davina was sitting anxiously, Isaacs arms wrapped around her

Davina was sitting anxiously, Isaacs arms wrapped around her. The girl couldn't help but feel safe in Isaacs arms, but that didn't stop her from worrying any less. The three have been out for almost sixteen hours, when it was only supposed to take a few minutes.

"What if they don't wake up..." Davina ask, looking up towards Isaac. Her head resting on his chest,

"They will, it's just taking a little longer then expected." Isaac mumbles to Davina, her nodding as she looks forward again. Isaac pressing a short reassuring kiss on the top of her head.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott screamed as he quickly got out of the freezing cold water. Davina jumping off of the counter, Isaac unwrapping his arms from her. Stiles and Allison copy Scott's movements.

"We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles stutters out, his teeth clanking together lightly.

"It was the night we were looking for the body--" stiles cuts off Scott,

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter. And Davina fell down the hill." Davina glaring daggers at stiles for the last part.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Scotts eyes going huge, Davina recalling how he told her he almost got hit by a car.

"It was me-- you almost hit me." Scott stated stunned, "we can find it!" The three of them looking at the others, seeing the looks on their faces.

"What...?" Allison asked cautiously her not knowing if she wanted the answer or not.

"You guys were out a long time..." Isaac tells them, stiles looking at him for more details.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles quizzes, no one answering him so he looks at Davina. "Davina?"

"Sixteen hours..." Davina says lowly, Scott looking incredibly shocked.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?!" Scott's voice incredulous, a part of him not wanting to believe it.

"And the full moon rises in less than four."

<<<•>>>

"Stiles get off your phone! What if we run into a tree?" Davina yells at stiles, the two were driving in the woods trying to find the root cellar.

"We're not going to crash into a tree Davina!" Stiles tries reassuring. Stiles finally putting his phone down only to be met with a tree. Davinas head hitting the dash board, and then the window.

"Stiles..." Davinas voice was weak, as black began colliding her vision. She knew it was no use to try and fight it, and soon enough she slipped into the state of unconsciousness.