𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

girls day

      THE REYES GIRLS AND LETTY WERE AT FELIPE'S HOME

THE REYES GIRLS AND LETTY WERE AT FELIPE'S HOME. AFTER THE AWKWARD SITUATION at the small shop in town. Letty had tried so hard not to laugh until they all left the shop.

"Is that a common thing for you?" Letty asks Citlali as the two youngest Reyes girls sat in the living room, waiting for their ma and Letty to finish making the popcorn. Citlali looks at her and raises her eyebrow. "The jealous ex girlfriend." Letty explains.

"I dated Charlie in high school." Citlali says getting plates. "All of high school, and a bit after graduation," Citlali tells her. Letty looks at her and nods, "up until I left for college."

"That's forever in teenager years." Letty voices and Citlali nods. Letty was right, in teenage years it had been forever between the two of you, "He's part of the sons, right?" Letty asks her in confirmation.

Citlali looks at her for a while before nodding her head saying, "Yeah."

"I heard Coco and Angel speaking about it." Letty says looking at Citlali. "Angel was telling him about the baby mama drama, and Charlie's sister, Grace, she told Angel."

"That's still a thing?" Citlali asks her curiously, Letty raises an eyebrow confused. "Grace and Angel. I though she still hated him after their break up." She says, her tone while saying break up, was questioning her own wording. They were never together officially but they acted like a couple. Which was Angels standard for dating.

"He sees her from time to time, she's a pretty blonde girl, and green eyes, big titties." Letty says making Citlali almost choke on the water she was drinking. "Whats the story behind them?"

"Angel is Angel, and Grace is herself. They weren't together officially, but they were together. Grace came to live with Charlie and his family after her mom died. She's Charlie's cousin but Shannon raised her like her daughter, and well Grace is Grace."

"She's a teacher at the local elementary school." Letty tells her and Citlali nods. From her last talk with Charlie he told her as much, what their sisters were up to. "She stops by the clubhouse for parties." She says and Citlali nods clearly intrigued, she would definitely tease Angel about it later. "Chucky told me." She adds.

"You know a lot of drama at the club house." Citlali tells her amused by the young girls intel.

"It's Santo Padre." Letty says, "not much to do, besides listen to everyone's drama."

Citlali nods in agreement, knowing exactly what she meant. "Mommy!" Estrella calls out from the living room. "Is the popcorn ready?"

"Yeah baby." Citlali calls back out. "Going." She adds. Letty and her both make their way to the living room, joining the girls in watching Legally Blonde, a classic and favorite, in the Reyes Girls heart. Citlali remembers when it came out in theaters, she was still in college, and her and Sarah went together. It was one of her fondest memories from college.

CITLALI, ESTRELLA, MARISOL AND LETTY, WATCHED MOVIES, DID FACE MASKS and laughed so much the entire day making their stomach laugh. Citlali could tell Letty appreciate Citlali inviting her got a girls day, even if it was Coco who asked for it. Estrella and Marisol requested for The Clone War series introducing Letty to the Star Wars world. Which resulted in them binge watching a lot of Star Wars content and eating a lot of junk food. Laughing at the jokes made in the series. When Felipe arrived home he found the Reyes girls and Letty knocked out and he can't help but smile. Citlali stirs awake and looks at her father, who just fished placing a blanket on her.

"We fell asleep." She says still hearing the series still playing on the television. He smiles and nods.

"You guys had fun?" He asks her and she smiles nodding.

"We had an interesting day." She says sitting up. Felipe walks to the kitchen and she follows him. "I met Charlie's baby, and his baby mama." She says and Felipe turns to look at her intrigue. "She's very stand offish." She tells him and he grabs the kettle to boil water for their coffee. She knew once he made his way to the kitchen it only meant one thing, one of their talks over coffee. She hadn't had one in a while. She honestly missed them. Felipe was a wise man, and Citlali thought the world of her father. Especially as a mom herself, she knows sometimes you do things for the best interest of your kids, even if they don't understand. He'd often gave her advice or just listen to her.

A teenage Citlali sat at the kitchen working on school work, Felipe sat in front of her keeping her company. Despite her protests of him going to bed, that he needed his rest. He made a put the kettle for the coffee and sat with her.

"Whats wrong?" He asks her, he could tell she was feeling uneasy. He couldn't always tell with her, but his wife, his Marisol told him to keep an eye on her, before she went to bed.

"It's nothing." She shakes her head taking a sip of her coffee. It was a Friday night, and she'd usually be with Charlie running around town, or watching movies, or his parents restaurant. "Just relationships." She tells him.

"It's Charlie." He says and she looks at him and nods.

"He didn't do anything wrong, he's just going through things and I'm giving him space. To help his family." She tells him. "They're having family problems." She says.

"Need advice?" Felipe's voice brings her out of her trance, of thinking of the past.

"You ever think of what could have been?" She asks him. "Like if I hadn't had left?" She says softly, he detected the fear and uncertainty in her voice.

"Never good to dwell on the past." He tells her and she nods knowing this.

"It's just..." she sighs looking down at her hands and the kettle whistles, letting them know the water is boiled, "Being back here, being back home." She says as he stands up and turns off the stove. She grabs the cups from the cupboard placing them on the counter. The two make their own caffecito, Felipe serves the hot water. "It makes me think of everything, the decisions I made, and I don't know..." she sighs mixing her cafe. She had been working through a lot through therapy. "I'm going to therapy, and I'm working through my issues." Felipe looks at her softly, "I have a lot of unresolved trama since the Jones." She laughs a little as she says, "she doesn't find it funny what I say I'm a disco ball, prefers that I'm a work in progress." She says making Felipe laugh, she smiles hearing his laugh. The two talk a bit more until Coco came for Letty.

__________________

Words 1161
I hope you guys enjoy! I like the little girls day and Felipe and Citlali. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other stories on tumblr and here. Some of my work is exclusive to tumblr @ Wincherthottie so it would be greatly appreciated if your check it out.  I posted a new swat x 911 x Mayans crossover fic on tumblr, and omg I can't with myself. I need to stop and finish the fics I have published first. Ahah. Wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay safe.
Updated March 12, 2022
Reupdated December 20, 2023

Updated March 12, 2022Reupdated December 20, 2023