𝗌𝗂𝗑

the crimson king

           IT HAS BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE THE PRISON BREAK, A LOT HAD CHANGE SINCE THEN, Citlali hasn't worn her wedding rings on her hand anymore, but instead on a necklace for weeks now

IT HAS BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE THE PRISON BREAK, A LOT HAD CHANGE SINCE THEN, Citlali hasn't worn her wedding rings on her hand anymore, but instead on a necklace for weeks now. Ez was out and is a prospect for the Mayans MC, which didn't put her at ease. When Ez called Santiago letting him know that he was out, Santiago flew out to meet his older brother, he rekindled his relationship with both older brothers, well is attempting to.

The team was assisting Agent Alvez catching one of the escaped convicts. Luke was undercover, and everyone held their positions.

"Manos, arriba. ¡Arriba!" The blonde lady Carla holds a gun on him.

"I'm from the Bronx, lady. You want to do this in Spanish, no hay problema, pero un poquito estúpido porque tú no hablas español." Luke says holding his hands up.

"You have it?" She asks.

"En inglés? Yes." Luke says.

"Slowly." She instructs and he grabs it from the truck. "On the hood."

Luke says, "Everything you need to pass as a Mexican citizen. Driver's license, passports, even an IMSS card in case you need a doctor. But you ordered two." The team waits for Luke's signal.

"FBI! Don't move!" Luke shouts and everyone moves in.

"You know, you didn't need to risk it. We had sharpshooters on you." Rossi tells him, as he and Citlali join him.

"Yeah. Shooters miss." Luke says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. I mean, I know everything is digital now, but I still like to do this old school." Rossi says pulling out paper.

"How many we got left?" Luke asks.

"Well, let's see. 13 serial killers escaped from prison in May. With your help, we're down to 5. So how come you're not on our team full-time?" Rossi asks and Citlali is called over by one of the other agents.

"Yeah, I told Agent Hotchner, I'm a manhunter. I'm no good to you as a profiler." Luke says.

"You're with the FBI's fugitive task force. From where I'm standing, you've done us a whole lot of good." Rossi says.

"Rossi, I appreciate the offer. I do. But I can't sit around brainstorming about these guys. I need the chase." Luke says.

"Fair enough." Rossi agrees.

"Oh, we think he's back in Tempe. He, uh, let a survivor go this morning. In an arm spreader. Daniel Cullen." Rossi shows him the paper with the mugshot.