𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒

in the dark

       CITLALI WALKED IN TO THE BAU, WHEN PENELOPE RAN TO HER WELCOMING HER IN a big warm hug

"Oh I've missed you!" Penelope exclaims holding her.

"I have too!" Citlali says, she had been a part of phone calls and everything but she had been gone for a month to be with family and help Ez in any way she could help him. She was only supposed to be gone for two weeks but she ended up staying longer than expected. She'd gotten to see Angel and Ez be uncles to her daughters, the way things were supposed to be.  "How is he?" She asks. "How are you?" She asks Penelope.

"I've made a chart." Penelope says with a smile, one that didn't reach her eyes.

Citlali nods before asking, "Does he have any alliances?"

"A guy named Delgado." Penelope says and Citlali nods. She knew of how the prison works, how much it took a toll on someone innocent or just a regular person. "And there's another guy named Shaw. Shaw was able to get him off a cot and into a cell."

"Shaw. As in Calvin Shaw?" Citlali asks her, she remembers Nick telling her something about an Agent Calvin Shaw.

Penelope says, "I don't know. All Reid said was Shaw."

"Can you find out?" Citlali asks her and she nods.

"Yeah but we have a case." Penelope says.

"I think Nick can help." Citlali tells her.

"You're going to reach out?" Penelope asks her surprised, Citlali Reyes wasn't one to reach out, much less an ex.

"This is Spence." Citlali tells her, in the soft tone Citlali said Spencer's nickname told Penelope everything. Citlali loves the team, there isn't anything she wouldn't do for them.

IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM, CITLALI IS WELCOMED BACK, AND SHE TAKES A SEAT, PRENTISS walks in saying, "Luke is gonna join us in the field. Let's get started."

Penelope holds a table standing in front of the monitor says, "Ok, earlier today, outside of Burlington, Vermont, 50-year-old Bob Joplin," photos show up of the crime scene and Bob's ID, "was found shot in the woods while hunting."

Tara adds, "This is the third hunter shot in as many weeks."

García says, "Yeah. Bob Joplin joins Ron Carini and Jerry Hornsby." Citlali sees more photos show up on the screen.

JJ asks, "Wait. Burlington? We're consulting with the state police on another one of their cases right now."

Prentiss says, "Yes. Reba Wilson." The photos of the victim and crime scene show up on the monitor, "She was stabbed 4 days ago."

García says, "And 26-year-old Pearl Roberts was found stabbed in her home last night." The photos of victim and crime scene show up on the monitor.

Rossi says, "Completely different MOs and victimology. Looks like we have two unsubs."