𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

sick day

            CITLALI STOOD IN THE PARKING LOT KNOWING SHE'D COME HOME BACK TO AN EMPTY home, well house

            CITLALI STOOD IN THE PARKING LOT KNOWING SHE'D COME HOME BACK TO AN EMPTY home, well house. She went from having everything to having nothing, in a matter of months. She wondered if it was karma for how she left for college after her mother's death, how she ditched her high school boyfriend wanting nothing tying her to Santo Padre besides her family. How she barley kept contact with Angel and Pop. She even abandoned her baby brother, Santiago.

"Reyes?" Luke asks taking her out of her deep thought. "Are you good to drive?" He asks. She stares at him not saying anything.

"I don't want to go home." She whispers honestly. It was so low, he barley heard it. He hadn't seen her smile, not like the first time he met her, not like she meant it. Or heard her laugh the way Penelope made her laugh, she'd become serious like a Hotch and looked tired.

"I have paper work." She says walking back towards the building.

"You should get rest." He tells her walking with her, against his better judgment, he was tired from the case.

"Thank you for what you did today, with JJ." She gives him a small smile. "You don't have to stay with me, I'm fine, Luke." He doesn't say anything but he goes back up with her. Hotch raised an eyebrow at the two.

"I can't go back home." She says and Hotch nods. She pulls out paper work and begins working on it. Luke takes some of his out and begins working on it. Half an hour later, she was beginning to fall asleep.

"Come on." Hotch taps her shoulder.

"Hotch." She begins.

"You're stay with Jack and I. He won't mind." Hotch says. She nods and packs her things away. "Thank you Luke." Hotch gives him an appreciation nod. The three ride the elevator down and she basically leaned all her body weight on Hotch. Who didn't seem to mind, seeing how exhausted she looked. Hotch helped her to his car, and they bid Luke goodbye. Hotch drove them back to his apartment. She opened her home to him, when him and Haley were going through their divorce and her death. Her family became his, and she was his support.

AFTER THANKING HOTCH AND JACK BY MAKING BREAKFAST, SHE ARRIVED HOME AND called Penelope, JJ, and Tara for a girls day. She had a meeting with her divorce lawyer, as she set up things, waiting for them.

"You don't want anything from him?" Sienna asks her.

"Nothing, just the house for the girls. I don't want to have a custody battle, He's their dad, and I want to be fair." Citlali says.

"He wants to keep trying?" Sienna asks her, catching her by surprise. "You have the look of holding back information. You're conflicted, I see it in all of people. They don't want to say goodbye to their life as it is. Plus I've met up with him, and he thinks you two can make it work."