𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

house hunting

                  CITLALI, ESTRELLA AND MARISOL WOKE UP EARLY ON SATURDAY MORNING, TO go house hunting

                  CITLALI, ESTRELLA AND MARISOL WOKE UP EARLY ON SATURDAY MORNING, TO go house hunting. Both girls were very excited to experience house hunting as they've never actually done it, as last weekend they scheduled it they were interrupted by a case before they could even leave the house. So she called Juli, for an emergency babysitting, which Citlali and Mason usually paid her more for those emergency babysitting trips, but Julie had exams to prepare for, so Will ended up coming over with JJ and his boys. Santiago would take over after work, but ended up being a slumber party at the Reyes residence.

THE FIRST HOME THEY ARRIVED TO, CITLALI EXPLAINED TO HER DAUGHTERS THE rules before they went inside at met with their realtor. They went inside and checked it out, Citlali didn't really like how the master bedroom was set up. It wasn't near the girls bedroom, the kids room was downstairs, but the garden, was beautiful, the backyard, gorgeous. Her mother would have loved the backyard. It had a patio, and a grill, she couldn't help but think of her family having a cookout one day.

Part of her thought of Mason and her, when they were house hunting for their first home, together. Marisol was just six months old, when the two began house hunting. Found their home when Mari was nine months old.

ARRIVING AT THE SECOND HOUSE, THE GIRLS AND CITLALI DIDN'T LIKE IT OFF FIRST glance, it wasn't a fixer upper. It was the vibes, and Marisols face told Citlali she didn't like the house. They went through it and their realtor, Melanie made a joke in Spanish about the house having bad vibes making the girls laugh, and it needs a spiritual cleanings, badly.

THE REYES GIRLS WALKED THROUGH THE THIRD HOUSE, AND THEY GOT TO MEET some of the neighbors that were outside, and they were nice enough to tell them about the neighborhood. The former owners, and the latest gossip, Citlali doesn't know if she wants very nosy neighbors in her business. She grew up in a small town, where you kinda knew of everyone, and it sucked. It had its benefits but it also had its downfall.

BEFORE SEEING THE FOURTH HOUSE, THE REYES GIRLS WENT OUT FOR LUNCH, THEY decided on having Hawaiian food. Marisol and Estrella told their mother which was the house they liked so far.

"I like the third one." Mari tells them before eating some white rice. Estrella nods as she eats some of her macaroni salad.

"I liked the garden from the first house! It has loads of space to run!" Estrella says cheerfully.

"I think the third one so far, but let's keep an open mind." Citlali tells the girls.

"How did you know it was the right house? When dad and you were house hunting?" Mari asks her mom before taking a bite of her spam musubi.