𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

'cause I really loved you, ooh

           AFTER BEING DISCHARGED, CITLALI FLEW BACK HOME TO VIRGINIA WITH HER DAUGHTERS and brother

           AFTER BEING DISCHARGED, CITLALI FLEW BACK HOME TO VIRGINIA WITH HER DAUGHTERS and brother. Santi opens the door to reveal Hector who's made himself at home. "Does Citlali know you're here?" Santi asks seeing the dark haired man, one who's been a main character on Masons jealousy rampage. While Citlali and Hector hadn't ever had feelings towards each other, Mason saw otherwise, especially in the beginning of their friendship. Hell Hector was the one person she called after her horrible break up before Mason and her.

Hector shakes his head as a smile displays on his face, he's sporting a 5'o clock shadow. He had flowers on the counters.  Marisol and Estrella ran to tio Hector hugging him tightly. "The pink vase is yours Estrella, the purple one is yours Mari." Hector tells her and the girls rush to their vase.

"Thank you tio!" Estrella smiles admiring her flowers.

"Thank you tio Hector." Mari says smiling, her eyes have a sparkle in them.

"I said emergency only." Citlali reminds him of using the key.

"I'm sorry, is you getting held hostage and stabbed not an emergency? Also why was I left out of it?" Hector asks her. "I'm really glad you're okay, Citlali." He hugs her, and she sighs leaning into the warmth. "I'm really fucking glad, mija." He says affectionately. So is she. She's scared to say it out loud, acknowledge it even, but god, she's glad she's alive, she tightens her hold on him, and he does too. "I got you flowers." He says smiling lightly. A small smile forms on Citlali face, the ever so thoughtful Hector.

"Thank you." She says pulling away from the hug. "You look tired." She comments.

"Work will do that to you." He says.

She laughs lightly nodding then she winces in pain, "ouch, okay, noted. No laughing." She says. "What flowers did you get me?" She asks and he motions towards the colorful hydrangeas. "They're really pretty, I see you gave us new vases."

"Figured you needed new ones, I haven't seen my nieces in a few months, I left you each a gift in your rooms." Hector says and the girls take off running saying thank you. Santi had already made his way to his room, Hector assumed he found it when he felt his phone vibrate earlier. Hector almost always got him Lego sets, or anything he could build. The only reason Hector has the Darth Vader Helmet Lego set built is because of Santiago, he had boughten it but never got around to starting it.

     HECTOR, SANTIAGO, AND THE REYES GIRLS WERE JOINED BY CAS AND SELENA, THEY all sat down in the living room eating Chinese take out. They had just started a Star Wars marathon, first movie, Citlali had taken her medication. Citlali couldn't help but feel grateful for being alive, her daughters laughter filled the room.