𝖫𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺

sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs

𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 — Citlali had everything, a loving husband, two amazing daughters, a loving family. A good job, with good pay, the hours weren't ideal but she loves it. She likes getting justices for the victims and their families. But when her brother is released by making a deal with the DEA, and her team is targeted by serial killers that they put away, putting everyone she loves in danger, makes it difficult for her to hold onto her perfect life. She tries to reconnect with her family and her chosen family, and has to face her past in Santo Padre.

disclaimer

There will be many time jumps in the beginning of this story, The first few chapters are just to establish the relationships between the team members, her family and Citlali. I don't own any of the criminal minds or mayans mc characters, I just own Citlali, her daughters, her family, and all the ocs I introduce, and their plot lines.

REWRITING WARNING:

I am rewriting this story because I found some plot holes I want to fix. It will be up as soon as possible. I decided to do rewrite today, June 10, 2023, so there will be changes. I don't know how much change there will be. But they will be change.

__________________

Words 180
I hope you guys enjoy my new story, Looking for America it's a crossover between Mayans MC and Criminal Minds. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I will begin officially begin my birthday week celebration, by updating everyday this week.
Updated August 9, 2021
Reupdated July 10, 2023

 Updated August 9, 2021Reupdated July 10, 2023