𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

mentiras

            CITLALI WAS BROUGHT OUT OF AUTO PILOT DRIVING BY HER PHONE RINING, SHE grabs it and answers it quickly seeing it's Ez

"What happened?" She asks him quickly.

"Can you come for me?" He says, making her stomach drops. Her mind races.

"Where?" She asks. He tells her where he is and she drives quickly to pick him up.  She quickly makes a call calling in one of her favors.

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM, THATS WHAT CITLALI THOUGHT OF, SHE KNEW THE storm was heading straight towards her family. No Reyes would be left untouched, they would all feel this storm. She knew once Angel found out, Ez, Pops, and her would have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Her family would be divided again, and she wasn't sure how the hell she was supposed to deal with it.

So she did what she could, what she could control, which was drive Ez back home. She hands him a few napkins she carries in her bag. The two drive back in silence, by the looks of it Angel is hurt and angry at him.

"He knows?" She asks knowing he knows.

"Yeah." He says.

     THE TWO ARRIVE AT THE REYES HOME, AND SHE HELPS HIM CLEAN HIS CUTS. HER BASIC medic training was coming in handy as of lately. The two Reyes middle children worked in silence.

"Tell me again, how he found out?" She asks him. He doesn't approve of her demand. "Ezekiel." She says, he knows she needs to do damage control. Ez sighs and he tells her everything, from them driving and getting stopped, being booked, Porter coming in and "saving them" Ez plan was to call her.

"Why didn't you call me?" She asks him.

"We were about to call you." He tells her.

"But Potter came?" She asks him and he nods, "describe him to me, appearances." She says with a tight jaw. He does as she asked, he was able to do describe him perfectly, thanks to his eidetic memory.

      AFTER HELPING EZ GET CLEANED, SHE DROPPED HIM OFF AT THE SCRAP YARD, SHE calls Sarah.

"Sarah, I need a favor." Citlali says once she's answers.

"Hit me." Sarah says over the phone.

"Lincoln Potter, everything you have on him." She says and Sarah sighs.

"Do I want to know?" Sarah asks.

"It's best if you don't." Citlali says.

"You don't want to owe him any favors." Sarah tells her and Citlali tries not to react, and Sarah continues to tell her more about him. She then made her way back to the bank vault and placed the jewelry and some of the cash back. And she made one more stop, to pick up the favor she called.