"Congratulations on your win Ray." I say to him

"Thanks, did you enjoy the match?"

"Not even a little. That's why I am leaving this place, I know you guys want to see SkyHigh fight but I can't. If I watch another match, I'll literally die of a heart attack." Karen's eyes get wide at my little announcement

Kendrick narrows his eyes at me but doesn't say anything, while Seth and Ray look at each other. These guys are so dramatic.

"Oh come on Skylar, we came all this way." Karen complains

"Yeah, and I served my purpose. I'm never returning here again."

"But if you go, that means we all need to go and I really want to watch the match." She whines and I'm tempted to roll my eyes.

"Oh don't worry about that, Gabby has arranged a ride for me." Everyone, including me looks towards Gabby and she clears her throat. Before she could say anything, Kendrick butts in.

"What? I could've just taken you home. There was no need for all of that." He yells but not loud for everyone in the building to hear.

"First of all, I'll be fine. Secondly, you are not my chauffeur neither are you my boyfriend so stop it." He looks at me with a mixture of surprise and hurt but he recovers from it quickly.

"Yes but calling someone to come all the way here to come get you while either of us could've dropped you is just being extra." He rolls his eyes and he keeps them on me staring me down and I reciprocate.

"It's no problem, my aunt is on her way to come pick her up already. She should be here any minute, she doesn't live far from here." Gabby finally says breaking our stare off.

While their attention is on her, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out to see a message from Vince saying everything is done and I should go out front.

I look at Gabby and thank God her eyes lock with mine immediately. I signal her with my eyes that it's time to go and she catches on.

She takes her phone out and tells me that her aunt is outside, we should go. I say my goodbyes to everyone and to a disappointed looking Karen and we make our way out.

Kendrick of course comes with us being the overprotective person that he is.

We get outside and I see a familiar face sitting in a white Corolla, Carly.

"Hello aunt." Gabby greets not knowing who she is but does it anyway

I love how she plays a role well. She should consider taking up acting.

"Hello dear, I hope everything is well. Where is Skylar? I have to rush out unfortunately so I can't stay for chitchat." Carly says, looking between the three of us.

Actresses. I would give both of them an Oscar if I could.

"I'm Skylar ma'am." I step forward and she looks at me in confusion probably wondering why I'm calling her ma'am.

"Alright, get in. It was nice seeing the both of you, enjoy the rest of your evening and don't get into trouble." She smiles and waves at the two as I get into the passenger seat.

I wave goodbye at them and Carly and I drive away. When we're out of sight, I quickly go to the backseat, climbing on Carly's seats and she slaps the back of my thighs cussing at me.

I ignore her and throw myself onto the seat while laughing.

"So, the famous Electric G huh?" Carly says looking at me through the rear view mirror with a wide grin on her face.

I snort at the name I haven't heard in a while. It's still funny to me.

"What about him?" I ask removing my shirt

"Don't play dumb with me Sky. I see the way he looked at you. Tell me all the dets." She says turning sharply causing me to fall back.

Where did she buy her license.

"There's nothing going on between us, you were seeing things. And you aren't my best friend let alone friend so don't start acting like one."

"Damn, here I thought we were becoming more than acquaintances." She puts on a fake pout and holds her hand to her chest

I roll my eyes, "I think I like him and I know he likes me too but we could never work out." I sigh and put my mask on

"He doesn't know, does he?" She asks, sounding sorry for me

"Yeah he doesn't and it will remain that way."

"It better because Randy will not like the idea of him or anyone else knowing let alone you guys dating."

I hate that I'm restricted from certain things that I want to do. Randy doesn't mind me dating, that's my choice but who I date is 'not up to me'. He will lose his cool if that person had to be Kendrick. The same guy who was looking to uncover SkyHigh's identity, he will not waste any time killing him this time.

"If you were just going to point out the obvious, why did you ask?" I roll my eyes and shove my clothes into my backpack.

"I'm just making sure you have a reality check. I'm glad you do." She smirks as she parks where Vince is waiting for me

Bitch!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~