Epilogue

TYLER

I wake up with Keya snuggled up beside me, and it's the best fucking feeling in the whole fucking world. We slept at our cottage last night, and we stayed up until four a.m., alternating between talking, cuddling, and having sex. Basically, the two of us are having a quality time together filling up those weeks where I wasn't home due to games.

After the championship game in Edmonton, I decided to make a few days stop at my parent's place in Brampton. My family was happy enough to have Sky around, especially my mom, so they whisked us away from the house so she'll have all her time with Sky.

And why would Keya and I complain? It's an opportunity to get wild together if I'm honest! I have never felt so happy and complete in my life that this women next to me is going to be my wife soon enough!

Keya stirs in my arms, and I absently toy with a strand of her hair, twirling it around my fingers.

"Morning." She greets yawning as she lifts her head.

"Morning."

"What time is it?"

"Ten-thirty."

"Oh no. We slept in? We're flying back to Dallas today."

"I changed my mind."

"What do you mean?" She asks. "Your teammates have been carrying your ass the whole time. Mind to help them on handling the media?"

I chuckled because she's right. Supposedly, a non-stop schedule of interviews and media day comes in because of our win but I decided to ditch them all and let my other teammates handle it themselves. I love my career, yes and I will forever treasure it but doing interviews right after the game is not part of my priority anymore, but rather spending enough time with my son and love of my life Keya.

"Nah... It's alright. They're good on their own. I already spoke to the management that I won't be doing any interviews yet."

She hops out of bed and starts searching the room for her clothes. I grin, because I'm the one responsible for why her clothes are all over the bedroom.

"What now? We're staying here in Ontario for long?" She eases her panties up her smooth, bare legs, and I'm so distracted by the sight that I forget what she asked a milliseconds after she asks it.

My dick hardens beneath the sheets, tenting up as if trying to get Keya's attention. She sighs when she notices the campsite on the bed.

"I swear, you've got sex on your brain every second of the day." She says in her sexy Scottish accent. There are moments where she speaks way too fast I barely can even understand it, but now, I am starting to get used to it.

"Pretty much!" I agree, then waggle my eyebrows. "Why are you getting dressed? You better come in here and sit on my dick!"

She rolls her eyes.

"Sure, if you want me to puke all over you." She says and that's the moment I realized that she looks way too pale.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked sitting up.

But before she utters another word, she ran fast heading to the bathroom. I followed her panicking, she's throwing up all the food she have consumed which made me feel so scared.

I reach for her hair holding it as I rub her back. She heaves and heaves on the toilet bowl until there's nothing left. Still on her knees she starts to reach for the toilet paper to wipe her mouth.

She then seats resting her back on the porcelain bowl, as I flashed her vomit. I touched her forehead and neck checking if she has fever but her temperature seems normal.

"What's wrong baby? Should we go see a doctor?" I asked her.

She didn't say any word, she just stood up and proceeded to the sink to rinse her mouth. Once she's done, she faced me using the reflection on the mirror.

"I've been keeping this for a month now." She started.

"What?" I said blinking totally unable to process the word she said.

"I'm pregnant."

I just blinked again.

"I'm fucking pregnant!" She exclaims.

And as stupid as my reaction... I started laughing holding my head!

"What is funny Tyler? This isn't funny!"

I went to her cupping her face. "I'm going to be a father again? We're having another baby?"

She nods but completely mortified.

"Hey! Hey! Baby! Look at me... I love you!"

And I planted soft kisses all over her beautiful face!

"You made me the happiest man alive Keya, you really are."

"I love you too, Tyler."

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The end.