57. Tyler

I don't know if its the beer or what but the entire time Keya and I left the bowling alley down to my car, we didn't stop from kissing each other. I want her so bad, and guessing from tonight, I think the feeling is all but mutual.

When I locked the car door, I immediately pulled her and let her sit on my lap. She didn't hesitate to attack my lips riding my balls off.

She's literally driving me crazy! And I want to fuck her so bad, here, exactly inside my car. But that is way too impersonal, if Keya and I have sex again for the first time after many years I want it to be different. I don't want it as something like a goddamn hook up because she deserves so much more than that.

"Key--"

"What-- what? What's wrong?" She asks looking at me confused.

I smiled noticing her swollen lips and touched it using my thumb.

"You're so beautiful." I commented. She smirked and kisses me again. She feels like heaven, this is everything I have been wanting.

"Keya..." I said stopping the kiss. "We should stop."

She looked at me again, starting to feel embarassed but I was fast enough to reach for her face and closed the gap between us planting quick kisses on her lips, nose and cheeks making her giggle.

"I don't want you to wake up the next morning regretting about what you did, if we do this tonight." I slowly whispered.

She smiles nodding looking intently on my eyes.

"Okay." She whispers back.

When we finally made it back to her apartment, Jessy welcomed us grinning widely. She was kind enough to take care of Sky while Keya and I are out on a date.

"Hey! Did you guys have fun?" Jessy greets. "Or the fun is not until I leave?"

"How's Sky?" My baby-mama asks changing the topic.

"I already put him to sleep about thirty minutes ago." She answers. "I probably should leave now, shall I?"

"Too soon?" Keya asks.

"Oh come on, like it's as if you two don't want me to leave." Jessy says still grinning while picking her bags and ready to go. "You guys have a good night!"

"Well, take care you-- oh! Okay." Keya didn't finished the sentence since Jessy already slammed the door totally eager to leave.

"She's probably going to meet her man." I giggled.

"Or she's tired of getting curled up with your son." She says pouring some water on the glass. "Water?"

"I'm good." I replied settling on the couch removing my jacket. Keya then went and sat on the other end of the couch. She's probably trying to control herself by not getting too close to me which somehow made me to smile, and as stubborn as I am. I move and get up close.

"You're staying for the night? Or..." She hesitates placing the now empty glass on the coffee table.

"I don't know." I replied looking straight to her eyes. "Do you want me to?"

She looks at me studying my whole face and the way I see her gulp, I definitely know she wants this so bad more than I do. And without any hesitation, my control finally snaps and I break the distance between us by devouring her lips. Kissing her lips like it's the only thing that will keep me alive.

Fuck what I said earlier! I want her more than anything else.

She wrapped her arms around my neck dragging me with her. As her tongue slides into my mouth, I couldn't help but moan so loud.