I looked into the tall mirror that covered the whole wall. Two women measured my hips and chest. I had lost a lot of weight over the past year. "Past me had wished to be this weight when I was wedding dress shopping." I hadn't really seen myself in over a year. My eyes were usually blurred with too many tears, and I didn't have the desire to really look at myself.

Since the date of the wedding will be on New Year, everything is mixed metals. The bridesmaid dresses are different metal colors, and since I am the maid of honor I was given the option of choosing the bridesmaid dresses for everyone. Including me. I choose gold and for the others a mix of gold silver and copper. I knew a few of the girls from Vivi's past birthdays and holiday parties, so I tried to choose the colors that fit them each the best.

Knowing Vivica, a New Years Wedding completely fit her. Champagne, and sparklers everywhere. A drastic difference from my Winter Wedding. A calm cabin venue, with emerald green, copper, and white being the main colors. Vivica doesn't want any kids at her Wedding, while I welcomed them in abundance. Eggnog was the most alcoholic thing there. Raphael said that allowing drinks could get very messy if people got drunk. I agreed to that but Vivica just ordered more after I warned her.

"Now for the Bride." I turned in the gold dress. Trying not to stumble on the heels. How Vivica does it is beyond me. Vivica strode in. When I say the dress was made for her. It was like God has predestined it when the first fashion designer created cocktail dresses, for this very moment. "Holy guacamole."

I rushed over to her, tears nipping at my eyes. But for the first time in almost a year, it was happy tears. "You are so beautiful." Her eyes watered up with me. "I know right? I literally can't believe it. "Eres tan Bonita. My pretty baby. How you have grown." "Gracias mami," Vivica grinned. "So is this the one?" The sales clerk questioned. We all collectively nodded. Vivica turned to the one, "I'll take this, and all the dresses Beatrice picked out." The woman nodded and smiled. She disappeared behind a curtain, leaving the three of us fawn over Vivica.

"I am proud of you Vivica." She hugged me. "Thanks, Bea."