Jungkook softly nibbled on Taehyung's skin, sucking around the omega's scent gland. His arms encircled the omega's petite waist, but before he could mark those beautiful collarbones, Taehyung stopped him.

"You're hair is all wet. Let me bring a towel. " Taehyung said, already moving towards the closet to take the towel, and to hide the blush on his face, while Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the omega's ass. The way it would move with the younger's movements made him feel things down there.

"Go and sit, Koo. " Taehyung said, and the alpha silently obeyed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung stood in between the alpha's legs and started to rub his hair with the soft towel. The shirt had lifted up, giving a full view of the omega's smooth legs. Jungkook resisted every fiber in his body not to hold those legs and glide his hands on that baby-like skin.

"Why aren't you wearing anything under that?" Jungkook asked. His voice was calm and collected, totally opposite of his insides and his wolf, who was busy lusting over the omega.

"Why? Is it bothering you?" Taehyung asked, smiling ever so innocently.

"What if it is?" Jungkook asked, pulling the omega to make him sit on his lap. His one arm snaking around the omega's back and the other pulling the omega's face closer to his own. "What if it bothers me?" Jungkook whispered again, fanning his breath on Taehyung's lips.

"I don't care. " Taehyung replied, crashing his lips on the alpha's soft ones.

Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's waist tightened as he kissed back passionately, brushing the omega's lips harshly. Jungkook's one hand slipped under the omega's shirt, making his way to the hard buds, twisting it slightly. Taehyung let out a moan at it, giving the older a perfect chance to slip his tongue inside the omega's mouth, tasting the sweet cavern of his mate.

They both pulled out, breathing heavily. Jungkook started to suck around the mark, sometimes biting, making the omega hiss at the pain and pleasure.

"What's with being such a tease today, hm?" Jungkook asked, moving to the soft skin of the scent gland on the omega's neck.

"Just wanted to have some fun time with my mate. Is it that hard?" Taehyung breathed out when Jungkook left his neck and went to the collarbones, which he was dying to mark from the start.

He gripped Jungkook's shoulder and moaned out at the warm tongue on his skin, when all of a sudden, he was pushed down on the bed, back colliding with the soft mattress and Jungkook on top of him with a devilish smirk.

"Would have been better if you would have said with the mouth, instead of dressing up like this, baby. " Jungkook replied, attacking his neck again. This time a little more harshly. He glided his arm over the omega's soft legs, stopping in the inner thighs, and started to massage the place gently, making the omega whine in need.

"S-Stop. " Taehyung whined out, hands trying to touch Jungkook, but the alpha pinned him down instead.

"Not so fast, baby. " Taehyung heard Jungkook say and go to their shared closet, where he looked like searching for something. In a minute, Jungkook came back with handcuffs and lacy cloth in his hand, making Taehyung stare with eyes wide at his grinning mate. "You wanted to have fun, right? Let's try this tonight. " Taehyung didn't say anything and let Jungkook tie his eyes with the black lacy cloth.

The cloth wasn't fully opaque, so he could still see things around but was less clear. Jungkook then tied his hands with the handcuff and removed the omega's shirt.

Taehyung's hands were cuffed above his head, and his eyes tied with a cloth. Taehyung was both excited and nervous about what was coming next.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stared at the omega with lustful eyes. It was still time before Taehyung's tummy to grow and a little time for him to enjoy it. "Beautiful. " Jungkook breathed out, leaning closer to bring their lips in one more sloppy kiss.