Chapter XXVI: Under New Management

Start from the beginning

"Ahoy! Henry it's been a while!"

Henry boarded the ship. "Where's Marcus?" He asked.

"He's... He's dead mate, we were ambushed three months ago and he got shot through the head by an enemy captain. He chose me to lead the crew to safety." Billy replied.

I tried to keep a cool head after hearing Billy spat bullshit to Henry. "D-Did you bury him?"

"Aye we did, deep within the sea."

Henry looked so disappointed then I heard a gunshot and Billy screaming in agony.

"WHAT THE HELL HENRY?!?!?!" Billy exclaimed.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING THROWING HIM ON THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN?! DIDN'T YOU EVEN HAD SOME HEART TO JUST BURY HIM PROPERLY?!"

"Henry stop! That wasn't necessary!" John said.

"It pains to hear his loss Henry I know, but you didn't had to shoot him thinking it's his fault." Julien replied.

"IT IS HIS FAULT, THIS BASTARD JUST THREW MARCUS IN THE OCEAN TO FUCKING ROT!!!"

"For Christ sakes calm down Henry."

Henry finally calms down. "I see that your men aren't satisfied with your leadership."

"It's dull take today." Rhett said.

"Well maybe its because this motherfucker's not leading them fucking properly." Henry replied.

"If I'm able to stand I would've cut your fucking tongue now Henry." Billy said.

"Do that and you'll be meeting our maker deep within the depths of sea."

I kept scrubbing the decks with my brush trying not to mind their business until Henry saw me.

"William, you're not fit serving under him so how about join my crew?" Henry said.

"I'll have to refuse the offer Henry I'm sorry." I replied.

"You should've been the captain mate, you could've saved the lives of those he wasted."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" Billy exclaimed.

"WEIGH ANCHORS AND SET SAIL!!!" Henry commanded.

"Take care now, especially you William."

Henry and his crew sailed away to plunder vessels around the coasts while we went to Nassau to sell all of our haul for today. We had enough money for all of our needs in the ship and a three-month ration but with no excess money to spare, the whole crew complained about having no pay for all their work. Billy promised that he'll get an outstanding load of money if we get a jackpot, we went to a nearby tavern to gather information for a huge score of money when we heard two men talking about a grounded Spanish ship on an island nearby Nassau. The tale says that the crew have died due to no rations, and no ships have come to rescue them, they also said that within the captain's quarters is hiding a diary full of information about a ship that's sailing with 257,171 reales. The catch is that there are English sailors searching for that galleon so Billy ordered us to leave.

"Come on men, we're leaving." Billy said.

"Billy no! You don't want to do this!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILLIAM! ONE MORE NONSENSE THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH I'LL BLOW IT TO BITS!!!"

"Do it and I'll blow yours too." Rhett threatened.

"That goes for you Rhett! How dare you threaten your captain?!" Billy asked.

"Who said I treated you as my captain?"

"You're lucky you're the surgeon!"

"Where are we heading captain?" Chase asked.