Chapter 14: Lucy VS. Uzach

Start from the beginning

"Oh no! Lucy!" Loke yelled desperately, but it was too late already. The man was so close to me that my spirit wasn't gonna be able to do anything, meaning it was my turn to act.

"Kgh! Open! Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!" I yelled firmly as a stunning flash appeared from the golden key I was holding.

Then in an instant, Taurus showed himself up in the battlefield while blocking the attack of my opponent with his huge axe. "MOOOO!!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT LUCY'S NICE BODYYYYY!!!"

I sweat-dropped again at Taurus's occurence, but there was no time to think about that. Taurus swung his axe with great force and made the man pull back much to his annoyance. At the same time, Loke also didn't waste a second and tried to land another regulus attack on his opponent. But this last one was too fast, so fast that he jumped into the air and out of Loke's reach in a mere instant, only to land safely on the ground moments later.

"Th-thanks, Taurus!" I claimed as both Taurus and Loke stepped in front of me with battle stances.

"Hmph! You 2 aren't gonna get out of the way, will you?" the man asked as he then smirked devilishly, startling me quite a lot along with my spirits. "Heh! Well, that's fine by me. This will actually make this fight even more fun, so I'm going to get serious"

The man kneeled on one sole leg and placed both of his hands on the ground. Then suddenly, he started groaning out loud in clear pain as his voice slowly and gradually changed into the one of a monster. All while his body began... transforming...

Oh no... Don't tell me...

...

...

...

Was he going to turn into a demon like before?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loke POV

Oh no... This was bad... The man was transforming like he did last time! I couldn't allow that to happen since, otherwise, he would become unstoppable and it would all be over for Lucy!

"C-crap! Taurus, come on! We gotta attack!" I yelled as Taurus immediately obeyed and rushed to attack the man along with me.

Nevertheless, it was too late already. The demonic man grew in size and his muscle mass increased so much that it was simply demential! His skin too changed into a mix of dark purple with grey as his eyes turned red, and a very long tail appeared right behind him. Sharp claws and teeth appeared on his hands and mouth respectively, making him look even more unrecognizable than before.

And so, mere moments before Taurus and I could land our attacks on him, the monster man swung his arm with so much strength that the shockwave produced by it was enough to push both of us back with relative ease.

"HAHA!!! IT'S OVER FOR YOU, IMBECILES!!!" the demonic man roared in a psychotic voice, after which he jumped to the battle again and appeared right in front of me in a mere instant. "YOU ARE GOING DOWN FIRST!"

He was aiming to punch me directly, so I used both of my arms to block the attack at the very last second. However, the force of his fist surrounded in dark magic ended up being so strong that it sent me to crush against the nearby wall.

"L-Loke!" Lucy shouted in concern, even though it was actually herself who she really needed to worry about.

After falling on my knees and raising my head, I noticed Taurus this time, aiming to slash the enemy down with his axe. "MOOO!!! IT'S YOU WHO IS GONNA LOSE!!!"