Former Champion Lends a Hand!

Začít od začátku

Our heroes gasped. "It's the former Champion!"

"Unparalleled in battle in years, she became a celebrity alongside her signature Gardevoir for her strength and grace!" Clemont exclaimed. "Until Zenith came around, no one had ever seen talent quite like hers!"

Zenith walked up and gave a respectful welcome to her senior; although on the battlefield they were rivals, Diantha had been nothing but encouraging the whole time Zenith was climbing the ranks, almost like a mentor, not unlike Aria. And even though Diantha was now retired from the Champion position, she kept most of her prestige and honor, and even used the opportunity to continue pursuing her career in acting in movies! "Welcome, Diantha. It's always a pleasure to run into you. What brings you all the way out here?"

"I just heard Olympia's prediction about the future, so I dropped in to see all of you."

"You mean the Kalos crisis?" Clemont asked her.

Nodding, Diantha continued. "Right. So I started researching everything I could find. Look." She held out a picture for everyone to look at, showing a small island surrounded by pointed rocks, a single large, dead tree and its roots covering most of the surface.

"What's that?" Serena wondered.

"It's an island, one once teeming with nature. But it's not the only one; this is happening all over the Kalos region."

"But what could it be!?"

The former champion's expression grew grim. "So far, we're not entirely sure, but if this phenomenon has to do with the crisis Olympia mentioned in her prediction, then Zygarde may already be on the move..."

All four Sawyer sisters stiffened at the mention of the Pokemon's name they had agreed never to speak, but our other heroes were too confused to notice. "Zy...garde?"

"It's a Pokemon," Diantha told them, showing a picture of its 50% form. "Zygarde, the Order Pokemon. They say it usually lives deep underground in caves, and when there's a crisis, it appears with a mission to protect the entire Kalos region. However around a decade ago, my sources tell me part of it went missing."

"The whole Kalos region? Wow..."

"Missing? What happened to it?"

"That Zygarde..."

"Of course! The crisis! She said somehow we're all involved!"

Our heroes each murmured to themselves as they took in the information; once again, only the sisters were silent. Diantha finally noticed this, and their haunted expressions. "Girls? Do you recognize this Pokemon?"

"Faintly," Zenith answered, before anyone else could. "Professor Sycamore had something on it in his notes that we ended up getting a peak at, but he told us it was top-secret... If Zygarde was somehow taken and used for evil, he claimed, the region could be in danger, so we were never to go looking for it..."

Half of it was true, events that transpired long ago, as the girls were separated from their parents. The only difference was, they ended up discovering firsthand that two true Zygardes existed, and they even befriended one of them. However, Team Flare had kidnapped and brainwashed the other, in an attempt to seize the region and help power a machine of theirs that would inevitably destroy their home and much of the world. They only just barely managed to put a stop to the scheming, and split both Zygardes into their cores in the hopes that no one would be able to collect them all and reassemble the Pokemon to use it at a powerful weapon.