𝐦 𝐨 𝐭 𝐞 𝐥 𝐜 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐧 𝐢 𝐚

ALPHA
{ chapter fourty-one }

ALPHA{ chapter fourty-one }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I couldn't do this. I couldn't do anything without him. There has been times where I thought he was dead but he wasn't. I thought of that time when Peter stabbed his claws all the way through Derek and he was fine. He had just shown up a few days later but I wasn't going to wait this time. It was different now. Then he was just a hot mystery guy that I kissed a few times but now he was Derek, my Derek. I got up from the corner and made my way out of loft, down the stairs, and out the building. I had even left my keys in my car. I cranked the engine and drove all the way there.

"What am I doing here?" I asked myself as I leaned my head against my steering wheel.

If the Alphas had taken his body, then seeing his blood everywhere would only hurt worse. If the Alphas hadn't taken his body, then seeing him lying there, if he was dead, would break my heart all over again. My thoughts were interrupted as something hit my window. I looked up to see Derek's bloody hand on my window. My eyes met his in shock.

"Dillon." He muttered before he fell backwards.

I threw open my door, kneeling down next to him.

✰✰✰✰✰

I had gotten Derek all the way back to the loft and laid on our bed. I lifted up his ripped shirt to see the three deep claws mark across his stomach.

"Oh my God." I muttered.

The cuts on my stomach weren't even close to as deep as his were and the blood was black.

"How bad? How bad is it?" He questioned me.

"You're bleeding black blood," I said before he leaned his head back closing his eyes, "Derek. I swear to God if you die on me."

I heard his heartbeat. It was faint but it was still there. He had just passed out probably from pain and exhaustion. I sighed putting my head between my hands.

✰✰✰✰✰

I turned away from the window as I heard Derek groan. I looked over to see him sitting up.

"You might not want to do that." I told him.

"I have to tell the others. They think I'm dead." He stated.

"I called Stiles a few minutes ago. They're all at some hotel hours away for a lacrosse trip." I pointed out.

"What happened to the loft?" He asked me looking around.

I looked to see the flipped couch, flipped coffee table, shattered glass, and the other table cracked in half before looking back at him, "I thought you died."

I walked in front of him, kneeling down, "Do you have any idea how bad you look? You're like one giant open wound. Still not sure how you aren't dead."

He looked down at my stomach before slightly pulling up my shirt to see the claw marks Kali left, "Why aren't you healing?"

"Same answer. I thought you died." I answered.

"You shouldn't be here." He told me.

"In our loft with you after you almost died? I think I'm exactly where I should be." I replied.

"Everyone around me-Everyone gets hurt." He stated.

"Der, if that's you trying to get me to leave, then you're failing miserably. Now let me try something." I answered.

I remembered the time I saved Derek from a wolfsbane bullet a little bit after we first met.

Flashback
"Derek," I said panicky kneeling down next to him, "Derek, come on wake up. Stiles, he's not waking up!"

"I think he's dying. I thinks he's dead!" Stiles blurted out as he kneeled down on the other side of Derek.

"Come on, Derek. Please wake up," I pleaded slightly slapping his face, "Stiles, what the hell do I do?!"

"Uh, do what he said, you know, the whole hand, imagination." Stiles told me.

I nodded before grabbing Derek's arm and hovering my hand right above his bullet wound. At that second, Scott ran in.

"What's going on?" He quickly asked.

"Shush. She's doing something." Stiles said making them both fall silent.

I closed my eyes and imagined it healing. I opened them to see a dark mist around my hand and his arm. It was almost like black flames. Stiles and Scott watched in amazement. The mist disappeared and Derek's arm was completely healed. Derek shot up gasping for air.

"Oh, thank God." I sighed leaning against the cabinets.

"That...was...awesome!" Stiles shouted.

I stood up before extending my hand to Derek and helping him up as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked Derek quietly.

"I'm fine because of you." He replied.

End of Flashback
I hovered my hand over his wounds. I closed my eyes and imagined the cuts on his stomach healing. I opened them to see the same dark mist around my hand and his torso. Every wound on him from last night had completely healed.

"I think I could be very powerful if I learned how to control this magic thing." I stated.

"You're already very powerful." Derek said pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Back to the subject before, I told you I'll always be by your side, I meant it. I love you, Der. I'm not going anywhere." I told him softly.

He leaned forward pressing his lips to mine and as he kissed me, I felt my wounds heal as well.