𝐢 𝐜 𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐜 𝐤

ALPHA
{ chapter twenty-six }

ALPHA{ chapter twenty-six }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was currently my free period and Stiles asked me to come to the rock-climbing lesson thing. Coach liked me so he didn't care that I was there.

"10 dollars that Allison beats Scott." I said to Stiles from beside him as we watched Scott and Allison climb the rock wall.

"You're on. I bet Scott beats her. I mean he is a werewolf." Stiles replied.

"Yeah, but he is Scott." I pointed out.

We watched as Allison kicked Scott's foot out from under him making him fall onto the mat below. Making people laugh, Coach being the loudest.  I turned to Stiles holding my hand out. He rolled his eyes before reaching into pocket and placing a ten-dollar bill in my hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you Stilinski." I said with a grin.

"Yeah, yeah." He muttered.

"McCall, I don't know why but your pain just brings me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two, Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Coach announced.

Stiles and Erica walked up to the wall, getting connected to the ropes. Stiles started going up the wall smoothly. I could smell the fear radiating off of Erica as she very slowly made her way up. Wasn't she epileptic? Stiles came back down from the wall just as Erica started hyperventilating.

"Erica," Coach yelled, "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia informed him.

"Erica." Coach called again.

"I'm fine." She replied.

"Coach, I don't think it's safe, you know she's epileptic." I pointed out.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach asked, "Erica, you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you."

She hesitantly let go of the wall, landing onto the mat beneath her, before disconnecting herself from the ropes.

"See you're fine," Coach told her, "You're on the ground. You're all right."

She walked through the crowd and out the room as people snickered at her.

"I'm going to go check on her." I told Scott and Stiles.