𝐢 𝐜 𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐜 𝐤

ALPHA
{ chapter twenty-seven }

ALPHA{ chapter twenty-seven }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I leaned against the cafeteria door frame as Erica walked in, hips swaying, head high, like the bad bitch she is. She had on a tight white shirt and she borrowed my black leather skirt as well as one of my old black leather jackets with some cheetah print heels. She also let me curl her hair, giving it way more volume. She leaned down to a nervous looking boy, grabbing his apple, taking a bite out of it. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"What the holy hell is that?" I heard Lydia ask Scott and Stiles.

"It's Erica fucking Reyes babe." I muttered to myself.

I know it might look bad that I'm going against what my brother wants but I really don't care. Derek wants to have a pack, let him have one. It's not Scott's choice. I was also there to make sure Derek explained every single good thing as well as every single bad thing that comes with being a werewolf. I know Scott didn't like being a werewolf because of the whole "my girlfriend is a hunter situation", but I'm not in that situation. My boyfriend is an alpha and, to be honest, I loved being a werewolf. It wasn't bad as long as you are strong enough to protect yourself and you don't get involved with hunters, like Scott is.

Erica turned around and walked back towards me, looking back at the lunch room one last time. She interlocked her arm with mine and we made our way out of the school to where Derek was parked waiting for us. I opened the door of the Camaro for both Erica and I just as Scott and Stiles came running out of the school. Erica smiled at them before getting in the backseat. Derek smiled cockily at them as I got into the passenger seat and he took off.

✰✰✰✰✰

The next day...
I had just pulled into the garage at home after getting off of work when I got a text message. I glanced at my phone to see a text from Scott.

From: Scotty

I need your help. Skating rink.

Even though Scott and I don't agree on some things, I will always be there to help him. Derek had told me about Vernon so I knew exactly what was happening. I pulled right out of my garage and headed to the ice rink.

Scott's POV
"Boyd!" I yelled making my way across the ice, "I just wanna talk. Hey, come on, Boyd, please. Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything."

He stopped the machine he was on, "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want there are other ways to get it." I told him.