𝐨 𝐦 𝐞 𝐠 𝐚

ALPHA
{ chapter twenty-three }

ALPHA{ chapter twenty-three }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Lydia ate the liver?" Scott asked Stiles as we three walked up to the school.

"No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And, you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles informed us.

"We never ate anyone's liver." Scott pointed out.

"Yeah, right, cause when it comes to werewolves, you two are real models of self control. Actually, wait—hold on. You both are the test case for this, so we should go over what happened." Stiles wondered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean like what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles questioned.

"Allison." Scott admitted.

"Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles asked obviously annoyed.

"Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you." Scott told him.

"Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson," Stiles stated before turning to me, "What about you Dil?"

"The only thing on my mind was all my built-up anger," I smiled to myself, "That Derek helped me control."

"Okay, I'm tired of both of you. So in love. It's gross." Stiles pointed out.

"I'm not in love with Derek." I stated.

"Yes, you are. You're my sister, I can tell. You get this sparkle in your eyes when he's mentioned and I don't mean your werewolf eyes." Scott replied.

"Dude, we just started dating last week." I informed him.

"So? It doesn't matter how long or how short you're together. I knew I was in love with Allison after only knowing her for three weeks." He admitted.

"And obviously, he loves you." Stiles told me.

"Okay, cupid." I replied.

"I'm serious, you are literally the only thing he cares about." Stiles pointed out.

Before I could reply, Coach came up to the three of us.