𝐡 𝐞 𝐚 𝐫 𝐭 𝐦 𝐨 𝐧 𝐢 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫

ALPHA
{ chapter fourteen }

ALPHA{ chapter fourteen }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I rolled out of bed the next morning, my mind immediately going to the events of the night before. I pick up my phone to check the time.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself as I realized I was running way behind. 

I quickly get ready and dressed. I grab my bag, my leather jacket, and my keys. I run down the stairs to realize Scott and mom had already left. I walked into the garage and that's when I remembered. I no longer had a ride to school. I pulled out my phone to look at Stiles' location but he was already at school. I sighed as I realized who I had to call. I clicked on his contact and he answered in a few rings.

"Dillon." He said in a monotone voice.

"Derek, I need a favor." I told him in an innocent tone.

"What?" He asked.

"I need a ride to school. My car is trashed." I stated.

"I'll be there in five." He told me before hanging up. 

A few minutes later, his black Camaro pulled into the driveway. I hopped in his car and he pulled back out of the driveway.

"What did he do to your car?" Derek asked me.

"Other than the huge spiral that you won't tell me about that is engraved into the trunk of my car, he slashed all my tires." I told him.

The rest of the car ride was quiet until he pulled into the parking lot of the school. I had about four minutes to get to class.

"You're still mad at me for not telling you about the spiral, aren't you?" He asked me as he pulled into a parking spot.

"Maybe." I muttered back.

"I'll tell you, just not now, but you still owe for giving you a ride." He told me.

I looked at him to see him smirking at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Fine, you want me to repay you?" I asked.

He slightly nodded and I saw his eyes drop to my lips before going back to my eyes. I leaned in close to him where there was less than a inch of space between us and he closed the gap, pressing his lips to mine. I placed my hand on the side of his face for a moment before pulling away.