𝐝 𝐞 - 𝐯 𝐨 𝐢 𝐝

ALPHA
{ chapter fifty-three }

ALPHA{ chapter fifty-three }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Stiles and I walked into Mr. Yukimura's classroom.

"Coming in on a Saturday? That's dedication. Where's she hiding them?" I questioned him.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." He answered.

"Her little knives," Stiles said pulling books off the bookshelf, "Daggers. I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails. However the hell that works."

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." Mr. Yukimura told us.

"No, no, I'd like to talk to you," I said trailing my fingers down the desks as we walked towards him, "The older the tail, the stronger the Oni. Am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest."

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to." He stated.

"You'll talk." Stiles hissed.

I picked up the book letting the fly he swatted down earlier out. It flew straight into his mouth and he started choking.

"They always talk." I pointed out.

✰✰✰✰✰

Stiles turned around as Noah walked in, I watched from the top of the stairwell out of sight. We left a clue on the chess board in my room and came to the loft.

"Hi, Dad." Stiles greeted.

He held out handcuffs as he walked towards him.

"You want to handcuff me?" He asked.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

Stiles let tears fills his eyes, playing along, as he lifted up his hands for him to cuff them. He cuffed him and Stiles looked up at him with a cocky expression. He slightly tilted his head at him as Noah stepped back.

"You're not my son." He stated.

He broke the handcuffs off as Allison, Chris, and Derek walked in. My eyes went to Allison as she held up a taser to Stiles. She turned it on and he caught the wire before throwing it aside. Derek growled at Stiles and I jumped down from the staircase landing next to him. I grabbed his arm before bending it backwards, slamming his head on the table, and throwing him across the room. Chris held up a gun at Stiles.