𝐫 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐚 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭

ALPHA
{ chapter thirty-one }

ALPHA{ chapter thirty-one }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or physiologically." Noah read off to Scott, Stiles, and I before dropping the clipboard on the table.

I leave for five minutes and these dumbasses let Jackson escape and let him snitch to his dad, who is a lawyer.

"What about school?" Stiles asked.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Noah answered.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles questioned.

Noah glared at him and I nudged his leg with my own. We were already in enough trouble as it is.

"I'll just hold it." He pointed out.

✰✰✰✰✰

"Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?" Noah said to Stiles as we walked into the hallway.

"Oh, come on, it was just a joke." Stiles replied.

"A joke?" Noah asked getting even madder.

"Yes. I didn't think it would be taken that seriously. Dad, humor's very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking like multiple levels of interpretation here." Stiles pointed out.

"Uh-huh. Okay, well, how exactly am I supposed to interpret the stolen prison transport van, huh?" Noah wondered.

"We filled the tank!" Stiles answered.

Mom led Scott and I past Stiles and Noah.

"It's not just this. Although, a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think you two would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. Dillon, the missing school, how you have been disappearing with God knows who, following Scott and Stiles into idiotic situations, how the counselor called me telling me that you won't open up or show up to meetings with her." Mom informed me.

"Snitch." I muttered.

"Yeah, we will be talking about that later. Scott, the completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr.Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed."