25 - sounds kinda fun

HIGH LOW
˗ˏˋ  🍓 ͛ ˳ 💌 ⋆ ˚🎸 ˎˊ˗
chapter twenty five

third person;

"and who are these girls joining us?" daniel let out a small chuckle as he watch angel and taylor approach their table. giving the boys simple a 'hey' each in return while sitting down.

it was now lunch time the next day and angel hadn't heard anything more about the rumour tamia had started, which is why she felt okay with still going to hang out with the boys and their friends.

she enjoyed being around the them and after her sudden confidence boost yesterday she didn't care anymore about what others thought, especially the girls hang out for a couple days when she first joined the school.

"how have you been?" daniel turned to look at the girl beside him.

"i've been good," angel gave him a small smile and a nod.

"hey angel," zach slightly sung out, like he does every other time he says her name. she looked away from daniel to the other boy. "did you take our advice?"

"no one really asked but the one person that did, i told them that it happened- actually i didn't say that, i said 'so what if i did' and then sorta just like walked away cause the boy was like startled a little."

"and did i feel good to show others that you don't care?" jack chimed in, receiving a small nod from angel. "see power move, as you should-"

"yo watch your name?" corbyn pointed at the girl beside zach, somewhat interrupting his friend but not realising since he wasn't paying attention to them.

"taylor.. angel and zach's friend," she introduced herself with a smile.

"ahhh yes.." he slowly nodded, piecing together her name and when he's been told about her in his mind. "the girl zach won't shut up about, right. nice to finally meet you."

"i met you at your party," she reminded him. "you were very drunk.."

"yeah, makes sense. i don't fuckin' remember anything from that night," he let out a small chuckle. "hence why i didn't know i started that rumour.." he added, mumbled under his breath as he scratched the back of his neck.

"corbyn, shut the fuck up," daniel quickly scolded the boy on the other side of him.

"i don't know what you just said bro but it must be serious cause daniel's cussing," jonah mentioned with laugh. "and he like never does."

"anyway.." daniel cleared his throat. "do you all wanna do something on the weekend?"

"yeah we should!" jack agreed.

"not saturday though i'm busy," zach added as a wide grin appeared on his face. "i've got plans already."

"got it," daniel nodded, a small laugh escaping his mouth at how excited zach was for the plans he had, daniel not know it was a date with taylor.

"i'm down to do something this weekend," jonah spoke up. "unless my girl wants to go somethin' then i'm no longer free to hang with you guys."

"i can't, car and i have plans," corbyn mentioned.

"wait corbyn," carlie shook her head. "we can hang with them on sunday."

"okay," he agreed, then turning his head back to look at daniel once again. "we can now hang, what's the plans?"

"um.. my place?" daniel half shrugged. "i don't know.. or we could we could go get take out and eat at like a field or something like picnic- i don't know something to do."

"if you're paying then i'll be there," zach replied.

"yeah that sounds kinda fun," jack agreed.

"mh sure we'll be there," corbyn spoke on his and carlie's behalf as she nodded, showing that she did agree to the plans.

"are you girls going to come?" daniel turned to look at angel, then over at taylor who was sat across the table from them.

"yeah, well i mean if you're inviting me, i'll come," taylor said with a smile.

"yeah of course you're invited. what about you, angel, will you care to join us?" he let out a small laugh at himself and his wording.

"um.. i'll have to see what time my parents are working and if i have a way so i don't know yet, i'll ask when i get home," she responded, slightly rambling.

"i'll come pick you up."

angel softly shook her head, keeping her voice low so the conversation would stay between them, "why would you drive to pick me up just to drive back here, there's no point."

"it's for you so there is a point," daniel match her tone.

"my mom should be able to, don't worry about it. i'll text you later about it, or tomorrow morning in chemistry."

"okay, we'll talk about it then," he agreed. "but no mater what- useless you have plans, you'll be there parents bringing you or me picking you up."

AUTHORS NOTE

i'm honestly so close to deleting this book bc i just not proud of it but it's so close to the end so i know i might as well finish it bc i know people like it so just give me time cause if definitely not gonna be finished tomorrow like i said i was trying for lmao