12 - that sounds so wrong

HIGH LOW
˗ˏˋ  🍓 ͛ ˳ 💌 ⋆ ˚🎸 ˎˊ˗
chapter twelve

 HIGH LOW˗ˏˋ  🍓  ͛ ˳ 💌 ⋆ ˚🎸 ˎˊ˗chapter twelve

today 12:36pm

hey did you want to talk about
the party plans?

hey :) i'm in the library if you
want to come talk

okay :)

also jack and zach want to come
is that okay?

yeah that's fine

okay once we finishing eating
lunch we'll come see you

okay see you soon
seen

───────────

third person;

"hey zach, jack, you two still wanting to come or what?" daniel looked at the two boys as he stood up, receiving a nod from them and watching them follow his previous actions.

the three made their way from the cafeteria, through the hall and to the library. daniel glanced around a couple second and spotting angel and taylor sitting down the back, alone.

"i don't think i've been in here before," zach said, speaking a little louder than a usual library tone as they approached the girls.

"new room unlocked," jack joked.

while sharing simple greeting with the girl, daniel took a seat beside her while the two other boys sat across. zach had his eyes fixed on the books for a good minutes then turning to look at the rest of the group.

"do people actually read all these," he pointed at the shelf. 

"yes," angel and daniel both nodded in sync. "if you open them and look inside, you can see shows borrowed them," angel added.

"really?!" he grabbed one and opened it. "oh.."

"taylor loves books and reading, so you're lucky she's not here," angel responded with a small laugh as he put the book back.

"you still gotta introduce me to her," he playfully huffed while folding his arms. "where is she today?"

"she's at home, sick."

"i'm starting to think you're making this girl up," zach slightly narrowed his eyes. "show me her instagram."

"i don't have instagram, so i couldn't show you or tell you what hers is," she replied and receiving a small huff from him. "i promise i'll ask her to come to the party."

"speaking of the party," daniel chimed in. "you need a girl's house to stay at.. have you asked taylor?"

"no, i don't want to bother her," she slightly mumbled as she shook her head and her eyes dropping down to her closed journal in front of her.

"well.. jack has a sister," he pointed at his friend across the table while keeping his focus on angel. "you could get her to answer the door when you get dropped off. how much older is she, jack?"

"four years so that won't work," he responded.

"who else.."

"what about carlie?" zach blurred out.

"actually that's a good idea," daniel nodded. "she's corbyn's girlfriend, she should be fine with you staying."

"isn't it corbyn's party?" angel spoke up.

"yeah, actually she'll probably stay at his," jack mentioned. 

"you could get dropped off at hers and then come stay at one of ours," daniel explained to the girl beside him. "your mom won't know and i could drop you home or you could go back her's once she's home and get picked from there."

angel took a deep breath as she thought about it and how it would go down with her parents, considering she hadn't even asked about the party yet.

"i'll think about it.. but could you also ask her and let me know what she says about that.." she questioned.

"yeah, i'll message you," he nodded.

"are you not allowed to go to parties?" zach questioned. "cause i just tell my parents i'm staying at a friend's place."

"um.." she hesitated for a few seconds as she tried to decide what to tell him. "i haven't actually been to a high school party before.."

"losing your virginity with us-"

"jack!" daniel slightly raised how voice, cutting him off. "that sounds so wrong. don't ever say that again."

"yeah, maybe i should've worded that differently," he scratched the back of his neck.

"i might pass on that, jack.." angel awkwardly spoke up. "but i'll go to my first party with you three instead."

"yeah that sounds like a better plan than jack," zach agreed with a small laugh as the bell rung, causing him to let out a groan. "i don't wanna go to class."

"ha sucked in us three have class together," jack responded while both angel and daniel started getting up.

"maybe you'll come here and read some books, zach," angel teased.

"shut it- actually i have gym class, i do want to go," he jumped up. "i'll see you all later."

"sporty boy dating the girl into reading books, and artistic things.. that's a cute combo," she mentioned to the other two, keeping her eyes on the boy as he left the library.

"mh i guess it would be," daniel slowly nodded. "now shall we also head to class?"

"yeah.."

AUTHORS NOTE

i didn't proof read this i'm so tired tonight lmao but i'm putting this out cause i know people have been waiting for this to be updated :))