19 - i have a question

HIGH LOW
˗ˏˋ 🍓 ͛ ˳ 💌 ⋆ ˚🎸 ˎˊ˗
chapter nineteen

 HIGH LOW˗ˏˋ  🍓  ͛ ˳ 💌 ⋆ ˚🎸 ˎˊ˗chapter nineteen

today 12:46pm

hey mom, carlie's got a family
thing on but one of our friends
daniel he's okay for me to hang
out at his place if that's okay
with you

his parents are okay with it

just him or?

no his siblings and his parents
are home as well

i promise we won't get up to
anything

if you want to hang out with him
then that's fine

just text me his address and i'll
come pick you up after work it'll
probably be around 9:30 ish

okay thank you

and yes i'll get in from him in
a second

and text me through out the
day so i know your safe

yeah i will

love you💜

i love you💞
seen

───────────

third person;

"daniel," angel called out to him, causing the boy to get up and walk over to her as he hummed a little. "could you send my mom your address.."

"yeah of course," he grabbed her phone from her as he took a seat beside her on the bed. typing out his address on the text message to her mother before hanging it back to angel for her to send.

"thank you," she responded while hitting send on the text and then turning off her phone.

"so um what do you wanna get up to?" daniel questions after there was a few seconds of awkward silence. touching the girl's side pieces of hair slightly causing a smile to appear on her face.

"are there options to choose from?"

"we could.. um go out, or hang out and talk, play so music, or we could watch a movie.. i don't know it's up to you," he responded.

"um we could watch a movie i guess- unless you have a different idea," she shrugged. "i don't really mind what we do."

"we'll watch a movie then," he got up, going over to his desk to grab his laptop before coming back to the bed.

"you can pick the movie though, i don't care what we watch," angel mentioned.

"okay.." he softly nodded. "actually i have a question."

"..yeah?" she hesitated slightly with her response, unsure on what he could be asking after talking about watching a movie but all the past twenty four hours on her mind.

"can i ask what's in that book you're always carrying around?" he turned away from his computer to look at her.

"oh.. my journal?" she raised a brow, receiving a nod from the boy. "i just write whatever in there, i sometimes draw little things- it's just something that was suggested to me after things happened my old school.."

"what exactly happened?"

"i told you last night, do you not remember?" she furrowed.

"no, i remember but like what happened to cause them to not like you?" he requestioned. "you only have to say if your comfortable to."

"it's stupid," she softly shook her head. "literally all that happened was, i posted something and it was taken out of context and my 'friends' at the time start a rumour saying it was directed at them and blah blah blah everyone hated me."

"oh.."

"that's why i don't have social media- well i do i have an instagram but it's not my name, i don't post and i don't let anyone follow me, i just use it to see if artists i like are releasing music," she explained.

"you should make another instagram account for the boys and i, carlie, taylor, all of us to follow," he suggested. "and you can just keep it on private and only choose who you want to follow you."

"maybe," she let out a small sigh.

angel wanted to trust him and believe he had good intentions for wanting her to have one, but she just couldn't. she'd been hurt and didn't want to go through that again.

"anyway, let look at what movies there are," he said as he got up and movie to the other side of the bed, placing the laptop at the end and laying down on his stomach.

she looked over her shoulder watching him before, laying down beside him, her elbows rested on the bed and her head on her hands. and after decided on one, the two quieted down as the movie begun. enjoying the company of one another.

angel honestly couldn't have been happier. with all that she had been through it the past year, it felt as if it was all worth it for this moment and the time she had been spending with daniel recently.

and although she was still very skeptical of him and the school she was currently attention, and she had doubt about it multiple times a week. she tries to forget about it so she could make the most of the moments like these.

AUTHORS NOTE

shorter chapter and i don't even think i like what's written because i d k what to writeee it can be a filler chapter okay.