09 - they're a waste of time

HIGH LOW
˗ˏˋ  🍓 ͛ ˳ 💌 ⋆ ˚🎸 ˎˊ˗
chapter nine

third person;

sitting in her english classroom, angel glanced from the still empty seat beside her to around at everyone and the ones still walking in the door.

angel hadn't seen hollie and her friends for almost a week now so not seeing her in class didn't shock her, she was actually quite content with it to say the least.

zach gave her a small smile as he entered the classroom only seconds after the teacher, hence why he sat in his seat right away rather then going over to talk with her.

the class got almost ten minutes into their lesson and hollie was still yet to be seen, but of course she eventually came strolling into the classroom with a fake permission slip as to why she was late to class, which miss jennings didn't even bother asking questions about.

"where have you been?" hollie looked over at angel once the teacher finished talking and told the class to go off and do their work.

"i've just been working on some of my classwork in the library," she subtly shrugged, focusing on her work instead of looking over at the other girl.

"oh boring," she mumbled under her breath. "why don't you come sit with us today?"

"yeah okay.."

"angel," zach called over to her as he turned to face the two at the back of the classroom. she gave him a soft smile while hollie rolled her eyes. "oh miss- can i go sit down there?" he swung his head back to the front and pointed towards the back.

"sure zach," she replied then going back to marking the last of the classes assignments from over a month ago.

he grabbed his bag and book, making his way to the back of the classroom to the empty seat in front of angel. chucking his stuff down and turning his seat around to face mainly the girl behind him.

"zach, do you have to annoy her?" hollie huffed.

"i have a question for her-"

"she's not going to date you just give up," she interrupted him as he looked just at angel, ignoring the other.

"anyway, you never finished your story about that girl," he rested his elbows on her table and head on his fisted hands.

"oh taylor, i've hang out with her a couple times," she explained with a subtly smile on her face, "she thinks you're cute."

"you better introduce me to her at lunch-"

"no zach, she's hanging out with us," hollie eyed the boy down, "leave her alone, go hang out with your annoying friends."

"oh," she sighed, turning around in his seat and actually attempting to start with class work.

the time pasted by and the class was wrapped up with the bell ringing. everyone made their way out of the room, hollie made sure to wait for angel so she'd go and sit with them.

and so she did. angel walking with the other girl down to the cafeteria. sitting down at their table as hollie instantly joined into the conversation already being have by the other three at the table.

"hey tamia, guess who's trying to make angel hang out with them.." hollie mentioned as angel uncomfortably looked at the group. "zach, and you know what that means.."

"don't hang out with them they're a waste of time," tamia bluntly replied.

"i wasn't going to, there's just a girl who said something about liking him that's all," she awkwardly responded.

"good," luna chimed in. "because either you hang out with us and be popular and have people like you. or you could hang out with them and no one like you and everyone's going to think you're annoying. or you could be a loner."

"okay," angel mumbled, looking down at her food which she wasn't really eat but move playing with, with her fork.

AUTHORS NOTE

idk about this chapter but anyway boys hang out will be in the next one