Afterwords

THANK YOU <3

So... hello everyone... I'm still not over the high of finally FINISHING my book, after six whole long years xD

Truthfully I did not imagine finishing this book when I first wrote and published it. But it was because of all you readers, and especially the very first actual reader I have had the honour of having for the first time in my entire life, Maverick_Scorpia the story blew up and I ended up finishing it. 

Words cannot express how thankful I am to all of you who have decided to pick up this book in the first place (I'm still trying to figure out, why? xD)

Words cannot express how thankful I am to all of you who have decided to pick up this book in the first place (I'm still trying to figure out, why? xD). Words cannot express how thankful I am to all of you for continuing to read this book even though I go on hiatus a lot. I am thankful for each and every one of you, the silent readers, and especially the ones who commented and messaged me to tell me how much you enjoyed reading HSH.

I know the book maybe doesn't really live up to all the wait, to all the expectations. I am still a writer in training after all. But I will still forever be thankful to all of you for sticking to it till the end. All of you who I've dedicated chapters to, and those who I haven't had the chance to thank individually, and just ALL of you readers. I managed to finish HSH as my very first completed novel only because of all of you. And I hope that even though the novel is not as good as you expect it to be / as it can be, you still enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Again, I will reply to all of your unreplied comments/messages as soon as I am less busy with actual life.

NOW TO MOVE ON TO LESS SERIOUS STUFFS :D

I am opening a Q & A Session for all the books characters and for myself, to which all of you can just message / comments your questions directed to me or to any of the characters and I will publish your questions on the next part! So it may go something like this:

Anonymous: Question for Jonah, what's your favourite colour and why?

Jonah: Orange because it's bright and lively, thank you for asking! :D

So if you would like to take part in the Q & A Session that I will close on 1st March 2022, please open the link that I have attached to this chapter under "External Links" (only on browser version)! (I am technologically challenged but I hope the link works! If it doesn't it's below but I don't know if you can copy-paste it!)

https://forms.gle/s119M8UrTfzb95J86

Other than that, I have a couple other questions to ask you. If you would like to, please reply with just Yes or No below (no explanations necessary, only if you want to)! These questions will be used as a guideline for my future works / HSH's future, and you don't have to answer all of the questions, only those you want to answer:

1. Are you satisfied with Her Safe Haven's ending?

2. Are you satisfied with Her Safe Haven's final pairings?

3. Do you want me to write an epilogue for Her Safe Haven?

4. If Her Safe Haven is made into an actual printed book, would you buy it?

5. Would you like to read another book that I write?

Thank you for all of your answers in advance!!!

FINAL WORDS

I have nothing else to say to you wonderful readers other than, again, thank you so very very much. I have enjoyed every single second of these 6 years of writing journey, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for being with me on my writing journey. I wish all of you a nice and wonderful life. Please feel free to message me about anything, I would love to get to know all of you better.

Thank you very much again. And with that, this is the end of Her Safe Haven <3 :)