13

Author POV

At the Union Bowling Jang bowling alley, the gang purchased their white bowling shoes and asked for their 'lucky' bowling lane. Number 7. At this place, you could color code the names to match certain teams without having to buy a second lane. Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi were on the blue team, while the red team consisted of Jin, Tae, Namjoon, and Hobi.

The gang immediately began their pre-game trash talk, all six of them confident that they had the best team

The gang immediately began their pre-game trash talk, all six of them confident that they had the best team. Jimin just shook his head at his friends with a tiny smile when he suddenly realized that Jungkook wasn't with them. When he turned around, he saw the youngest following behind them anxiously with both of his hands clutching his pants. Jimin cooed at the cute behavior before slowing down his pace so he could catch up with him. Jungkook gave him a shy smile as he gladly walked next to his kind hyung.

"Are you okay, Jungkookie?" Jimin asked in a soft voice, the question making the younger feel guilty about making him worry.

"Y-yeah. I'm just a little nervous..." Jungkook replied bashfully, his ears turning pink at the confession.

"Aww, why are you nervous?"

"It's just- Yoongi hyung seems pretty c-competitive and I don't want to let our team down," he mumbled, his gaze dropping to the floor as he spoke. "I used to be really good at bowling, b-but I haven't been in a while. S-so I might be rusty," the raven haired male added as he hesitantly met Jimin's eyes again.

"Jungkookie, there's no need to feel nervous. And I definitely don't want you thinking that you're going to let either of us down," Jimin stated as he gently rubbed his back. "This is just how they always are before a game. But trust me, they are all talk and no bite," he shared with a giggle, earning a small smile from the younger who felt himself relax a bit. "You have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"Okay... T-thank you, Jiminie hyung," Jungkook said with a bunny smile, the elder boy's heart skipping a beat at the sight.

"Hurry up slow pokes!" Jin shouted as he began typing everyone's name on the screen.

The two males giggled before jogging to catch up with the rest of the group.

Time Skip (1 hour)

They were already on their 10th frame which meant they each had one more turn. Currently, Jimin was in the lead with eight strikes and a spare. Not too far behind him were Namjoon and Jin, who each had six strikes and three spares. The other three men were a close fourth, fifth, and sixth. And then there was Hobi... He was in a league all his own.

"My turn~!" Hobi exclaimed as he jumped up from the sofa and strutted over to the balls. Tae laughed as he cheered his boyfriend on confidently. Jin on the other hand was clutching his pants anxiously, praying that Hobi wouldn't get a tenth gutter ball.

"Remember to line the ball up with the pin in the middle!" Namjoon called out, trying to offer advice to the younger man. "Don't curve your arm either, just go with a nice straight roll!"