Chapter 19

(Mature content ahead Skip if uncomfortable )

Taehyung locked the door once he had Jungkook in his office.  It had been days since he'd taken Jungkook and he needed to have him again.  He had claimed him that night, and his tiger was ravenous.  The beast was starving, so hungry and eager for his mate. 

The past few nights had been hell for him.  It just wasn't right not having Jungkook in his bed. He was his mate.  He should be enjoying his every single night, taking him and hearing his cries of pleasure.

Jungkook was breathing hard and he could scent his fierce arousal.  His body was wet and aching for him, and he could see that his nipples had pebbled under his shirt.  His mouth watered as his canines stabbed out.  He let out a dangerous feral growl as he stared at him.

Jungkook didn't resist when he grabbed him and pinned him against the wall.  Their hands fumbled and tore at each other's clothes as they kissed with a pang of wild, desperate hunger.

Jungkook slid his shirt off his shoulder and put his mouth on his bare skin.  Taehyung growled when he pressed his lips to his chest and bit him.            

Pushing the two halves of his shirt apart, Taehyung squeezed those beautiful buds and suckled him hard.  His mate tasted so damn amazing.

Jungkook panted and speared his fingers through his hair, pressing him to his, begging him to take more.  When Taehyung slid his pants and panties down his legs, he parted his legs for him immediately.

Taehyung knelt in front of him and hooked one of his legs over his shoulder.  He began to eat his petals greedily, his tongue delving deep into his glistening, pink folds.  Licking all the cream from his petals, Taehyung  fucked him with his tongue until he was shaking and thrashing his head from side to side.  He didn't stop until he felt him come against his mouth.

Standing up swiftly, Taehyung supported his trembling body with one arm and undid his belt and zipper.  Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around him and cried out as he pressed the crown of his aching cock against his clit.  Wriggling with impatience, Jungkook squirmed as he tried to impale himself on his rock-hard cock.

Taehyung smirked and carried him to his large desk.  His desk was clear, with only his laptop at the far corner of the desk.

Taehyung laid Jungkook down on his desk and looked down at the beautiful sight of his mate spread beneath him.  He kissed him deeply as he slid himself into his tight, hot petals.

Jungkook moaned as he thrust into him.  His buds bounced in time to his thrusts, and Taehyung bent down to pull those erect, dusky nipples into his mouth.

He stroked deep into him, savoring the heavenly sensation of being inside his mate. Jungkook was his. He belonged with him.  Being apart from him for any duration of time was sheer, maddening torture.

“Doll,” he breathed.  My omega, my mate.

Jungkook looked up at him with desire and want.  The passion and trust Taehyung saw in his beautiful eyes awakened a storm of emotions in him.  He felt proud, humbled, possessive, and protective.  He would do anything and everything for him.  Whatever he wanted and needed, he would provide.  It had taken him so long to find his mate.  This beautiful, amazing, incredible male was his mate.

The other half of his soul.  His forever love, his strength, his weakness, and his life.

Taehyung lifted him and kissed him long and hard.  His heart was bursting with pride and love as he took his mate. 

 Jungkook was an amazing man, so strong, caring, and loving.  He gave himself freely to him, and he was fiercely protective of those he loved.  The family was everything to him, and he was so proud to have this wonderful man as his mate. He would be a great mother to their pups, and he longed for the day when his belly would grow round and swollen with his child.

Jungkook ran his hands down his back and gazed into his eyes.  Taehyung,” he whispered.  “I...I don't think I will ever stop wanting you."  I love you.