Chapter - 10

( Mature content alert skip if uncomfortable )

Taehyung kept kissing, licking, touching, and stroking him as they pushed into his bedroom. Jungkook was whimpering and panting as his desire spiked. Pushing him onto the bed, Taehyung tore off his sash and his tights. The fabric ripped easily, fluttering to the floor in ribbons.

He continued kissing down his body as he unbuttoned his shirt with one hand. He didn't want to stop tasting his. He balled his shirt up and tossed it into a corner.

Kneeling, he threw his legs over his powerful shoulders and kissed the inside of his thighs. He kept moving closer and closer to his core, making him whimper and fist the sheets.

He had the whole night. The whole night to enjoy him and make him mad with pleasure.

From his responses, Taehyung could tell that Jungkook was a virgin. And knowing this verity his beast went feral about to mark him and make Jungkook his.

There were some humans, who craved sex with shifters like a drug. They loved the intensity and ferociousness of it. They loved having hard, feral, animal sex and they got off on the thrill and danger of fucking a shifter.

Shifters could only impregnate their mates and they couldn't catch any diseases from the humans. They couldn't pass any diseases to their human lovers either. As such, shifter sex usually didn't involve condoms. Sex was raw, wild, uninhibited.

Jungkook was highly aroused, but he was also nervous and confused about his body's strong, sexual response to Taehyung. he was holding back, not letting himself go.

Taehyung lapped languidly at his outer folds, giving his pleasure in small, manageable doses. Jungkook let out a shuddering sigh and twisted the sheets in his hand. His petals pulsed and clenched, leaking his sticking juices into his mouth.

He began to lick him harder, faster until he was fucking his with his tongue. Jungkook bucked off the mattress when he massaged his engorged clit with his thumb.

"Mr. Kim....." he panted helplessly.

"It's Alpha...Doll and I want to taste you as you come," he growled.

Jungkook blinked at him but his eyes couldn't seem to focus. He threw his head back as he began eating his petals again.

Jungkook's chest heaved as his legs fell open. Goose pimples erupted over his flushed body and he began to make a high-pitched, keening sound.

"Oh, Al-Alpha..." His name tumbled from his lips as he began to come against his mouth. his body clenched and shook as he squirted his juices onto his tongue.

He tasted so fucking delicious. Taehyung swallowed every drop of his honey, drowning in the taste and scent of his.

Jungkook tried to push his head away. "N-No.... m-more...Alpha," he croaked. "I...I can't..."

Taehyung smirked and ran his tongue up his wet folds. He let out a cry as he orgasmed again. Ah, his sweet Jungkook was so responsive. He was going to make his come again and again.

Jungkook didn't think he could handle any more, but he knew he could. his body was still hungry, and his petals wanted more. He would give his more, so much more.

Taehyung kissed his way up his body, playing with his sensitive, pebbled buds until he was writhing and rubbing mindlessly against him. There was no doubt that he craved his touch, his kiss, and his body.

Trembling, Jungkook pushed himself up on his elbows and stared at him with unmistakable desire and want.

His feminine scent was now stronger and more distinct. It filled the room and pulled his beast up to the very surface. His beast, Alpha recognized the scent.

It was the bonding scent of a mate.