Chapter - 11

(  Mature content ahead Skip if you are uncomfortable) 

Jungkook blinked rapidly, trying to clear his foggy vision. He couldn't think and see very well.  But he could feel everything.

He had never felt so much pleasure before.  And Taehyung wasn't even naked.  Only his shirt was off, and his body was...glorious.  He had the craziest urge to lick down his ripped, sculptured body and trail his tongue lower and lower until he had his massive, hard length in his mouth.

Jungkook swallowed and tried to calm himself down.  But there was no calming down.  Not when Taehyung had his skillful lips, tongue, and hands all over him.

Taehyung teased his aching buds with his fingers as he kissed and licked down his body.  His hands alternated between his nipples and his throbbing clit, driving him crazy with want and frustration.

His sexy lips were glistening with his juices and he kissed him deeply, letting him taste and smell himself on him.  Jungkook writhed beneath him, taking everything he gave him. 

Panting hard, Jungkook fought to clear his head and regain control of his body.  When he signed up for the auction, he knew what was expected of him.  He had to please and satisfy his bidder. He had to be worthy of the high price they paid for him.  he would do what he had to do, but he never thought that he would receive such intense, decadent pleasure in return.

“Mr. Kim.....” he stammered, reaching for him.  “P-please, let m-me...”  Let me service you.

Taehyung grabbed his wrists and pinned them over his head.  “Surrender your pleasure to me, Jungkook,” Taehyung ordered.  “I want to know you're giving yourself to me willingly.”

“I am,” he managed hoarsely.  “I am...yours.”

He smirked.  “Are you?”

Jungkook's lips parted but he couldn't find the words.  What should he say?  He had paid for him, so he belonged to him for one night.  But...he sensed that that wasn't the answer he wanted to hear from him. 

I want to know you're giving yourself to me willingly.

He wanted him to willingly surrender.  He wanted him to surrender his body and pleasure to him, and trust him.

Taehyung pushed his legs apart and slid a finger inside him.  He was still holding him captive, his huge hand locked around his wrists.  He stared into his eyes as he pushed another finger into him, and Jungkook's breathing quickened.

He looked up into his fierce, handsome face as he fucked him with his fingers, stretching him as he pushed another finger into him.  Still holding his gaze, he slowly lowered his mouth to his petals and began to suckle his aching clit.

Jungkook cried out as Taehyung continued to increase the pace and pressure.  He kept pushing him closer and closer towards the edge, his blue eyes blazing as he watched his face.

His toes curled as pleasure unfurled low in his belly and hurtled down to his core.  Jungkook heard his scream as his orgasm exploded and set all his nerve endings on fire.

His thundering heartbeat sounded too loud as the echo of his scream faded.  Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Taehyung staring down at him with a possessive, feral light in his eyes.

“You are so beautiful when you cum Doll,” he said.  “I want you to come for me every night, Jungkook.”

Jungkook could only nod.  His wish was his command.  And who was he to argue with a wish like that?  But...every night?

Shakily, Jungkook managed to push himself up and kneel on the mattress.  He could see the massive bulge in the front of Taehyung's pants.

He wanted to see him.  All of him.

He undid his belt and zipper and pushed his pants down his hips.  Taehyung was watching him grimly, every muscle in his body tense and throbbing.

He released his erection and gasped when he saw how big he was.  Taehyung was huge, hard, and proud and Jungkook licked his lips when he saw the bead of pre-cum on his cock. 

He wanted to taste him.  His cock was magnificent, and his body throbbed in anticipation.  But would he be able to take all of him into his mouth and body?

Tentatively, Jungkook leaned forward and closed his lips over the swollen head. He heard him suck in a sharp breath when he flicked his tongue over the crown. He gulped the first taste of him and felt a bolt of lust hurtle down his body.  His petals clenched and tightened in response, and he felt his juices trickle down his thighs.

Taehyung groaned and fisted his hair.  he slid his mouth along the length of his shaft, cupping his balls in his palm as he took him deeper.  He was beautiful, all raw masculine power and perfection.

He was about to deepthroat him when he pulled out suddenly from his mouth.  “Doll, I'm not going to last if you do that,” he grated.  “I need to take you, fuck your sweet tight petals, and make it mine.  Do you understand?”

“Y-yes….Alpha.”

He wanted to own him, and he did.  For tonight, he could do whatever he wanted with him.

Jungkook let out a soft cry when Taehyung threw him onto his back and grabbed his ankles.

“Look into my eyes, doll” he commanded as he nudged his cock into his slit. 

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's glowing eyes as he inched himself into his body.  he could feel everything, every delicious shiver, every quiver of pain as he stretched him.  His walls rippled as Taehyung pushed slowly into him. He was breathing hard, trying not to cry out in pain.

Taehyung was too big.  He hadn't even penetrated him fully, and already he was stretched so tight around his cock. 

He dug his nails into the sheets and held on. He felt Taehyung freeze, holding himself still for a moment.

Jungkook moaned and wriggled impatiently.  Taehyung was only halfway inside his body. Jungkook wanted him completely inside him, fully, deeply.

He wanted their bodies joined and connected, and he wanted Taehyung to belong to him.

It was crazy.  It was just the lust talking.  But it was what he wanted. He had never felt such burning, consuming hunger for a man before.

“I want you, Taehyung,” he wheezed.  

“Alpha take me, please...”