Chapter 12

(Mature content ahead. Skip if uncomfortable)

Taehyung held Jungkook under his knees to spread him wider for him, but still, he was too tight.  His soft, pink petals quivered and spasmed around him, squeezing his cock relentlessly.  His beast was crazed with lust and hunger, and the animal was about to rip out of his skin at the bonding scent of its mate.

Jungkook was so hungry for him.  His mind might not be conscious of what his body was doing, but his pheromones screamed what he wanted to him.  Jungkook wanted to bond with him and claim him as his.

Mate.  Only his fated mate would be able to claim his seed and bond him to her/his. 

Taehyung growled and fought his beast down.  Jungkook was whimpering beneath him, and he scented both his arousal and his fear.  His body's fierce hunger confused and frightened him, but he was helpless to fight his own consuming, raging desire. 

Taehyung felt his canines pushing out.  His tiger was ready to give Jungkook his claiming mark.  God, he wanted to take him hard.  He wanted to thrust hard into him and claim him completely.  But he didn't want to hurt him.  He would never hurt him.

Breathing heavily, he circled his clit with his thumb while kneading his breast with his other hand.  He tugged and rolled his puckered buds between his fingers before leaning down to lap greedily at his hard, erect peaks.

Jungkook arched his back, and he felt him getting wetter.  He slowly slid more of himself into his petals, going deeper and deeper until he was fully buried in his slick, tight heat.

"Doll....." he breathed.

Jungkook blinked and slowly raised his hand to cup his face.  "You..."  he swallowed.  "You feel amazing..."

Taehyung crushed his mouth to him as he began to rock into his.  Jungkook felt so damn good, so perfect. He was everything he ever wanted, and more.

As the CEO of Kim enterprises, he had money, power, and prestige.  He would have never had any trouble filling his bed with warm, willing males and females.  He would never ever have to pay for sex.

But the moment he laid his eyes on Jungkook at the auction, he just knew that he would pay any price to have him.  He had never wanted any woman or man like that before.  Namjoon had clearly been taken aback at his bid, even though he conceal his surprise well.  Fuck, he had surprised even himself.  He just wasn't himself.  It wasn't like him to lose his cranium and act rashly.

But his beast wanted Jungkook.  His Alpha had never awakened to any other female or male before.

His canines had descended and he knew his eyes were glowing.  His beast had risen to claim his mate, and Jungkook didn't fight his animal this time.

Right now, the man and the beast wanted the same thing.

Taehyung stroked deep into Jungkook, making him cry out in ecstasy.  As he took him, he instinctively turned his head to Taehyung, baring his neck for him.

Taehyung growled.  Jungkook was human, but he was responding to the beast in him.  None of his human ex-lovers had ever known to do that.  They would simply let him fuck them, but they never submitted to his beast and offered themselves up for claiming.

Not that his tiger ever took an interest in any of them. He simply rejects them.

His tiger only wanted to claim his mate.

And Jungkook was his mate.

Taehyung could feel his semen climbing up his cock, surging towards the head.  The sensation was unfamiliar but so thrilling. Shifters could only impregnate their mates while some shifters could ejaculate during intercourse.

His beast wanted to share that intimate, vital part of himself only with his mate.  His animal was adamant, tenacious, and faithful.  His tiger made sure that only his fated mate would receive his seed and his claiming mark.  

But now, his beast was fully awakened and aroused.  His canines throbbed painfully as his mouth watered.  He needed to sink his teeth into Jungkook's pale, unblemished neck and mark him hard.

He wanted to give him his mark, his seed, everything of him.  He knew.  His beast knew. 

Mine!

He grabbed Jungkook's shoulders as he pounded into him. He arched his back, offering his breasts up to him.  He devoured his ample, succulent breasts greedily, biting and licking and tormenting those hard, sensitive buds.

His cock was painfully, excruciatingly hard.  He felt he was about to explode.  His semen was gathered at the swollen crown, ready to shoot from his body.

"Jungkook..." he gritted out.

He raked his nails down his back, drawing lines of blood.  Taehyung growled in pain and pride. He had marked him, taken his blood and skin under his nails.

Roaring, he bit down into his flesh as he released his hot seed deep into his body.  His walls tightened and squeezed his cock rhythmically, pulling his semen towards his womb.

Jungkook clamped his teeth down on his shoulder to stifle his scream.  His blunt little teeth ground into his flesh as he jerked and shuddered in his arms.

Taehyung held Jungkook possessively and kept moving inside him, prolonging his orgasm as he wrung him dry.

He kissed his eyelids and forehead as he slowly withdrew from him.  Jungkook was still trembling from his intense climax, and he struggled to catch his breath.

Finally, he managed to open his eyes and look at him.  "Oh, Taehyung."  He gave a small sob and buried his face in his chest.

Taehyung hugged him close and stroked down his back soothingly while whispering praises as he kissed his hair.

"I...I'm okay," he whispered, dragging a deep, shuddering breath into his lungs.  "It's just that...I've never...I've never felt like this..."

"Neither have I," Taehyung confessed.

Jungkook lifted his eyes to him.  There was a hint of amusement in his eyes.  "You're just saying that to make me feel..."

"I will never lie to you, Doll, you are my first," Taehyung said solemnly.

He snuggled against him and sighed.  "Thank you, Taehyung," he said.  "You made this night so special for me.  I was really nervous, and I almost regretted signing the contract with Mr. Namjoon, but..."

"Why, Cupcake?" Taehyung asked softly.

He understood what he was asking.  "I need the money...for my brother."

He waited.

Jungkook gulped and said, "I promised hyungie that he'd get well."

★★★

Hey guys I know as an author I don't interact so much with you all. But that doesn't mean that I don't care about your sentiments. I do appreciate your presence which you all show reading my book. I'm very thankful for that. But I do want your feedback and vote. As it makes me feel like I was doing good in inscribing. It will give me the confidence to do better. Thanks for your support.
Stayed safe and healthy.
Borahe 💜

-Team Precious🐝