Chapter 20

(Mature content ahead Skip if uncomfortable)

Jungkook saw the feral glow enter Taehyung's eyes as his tiger rose. He didn't speak his last three words aloud.  A small part of him was afraid that Taehyung wouldn't say it back.  It was too much, too soon.  And yet, everything felt so right.

Jungkook pushed away all his thoughts and worries so he could savor Taehyung fully.  He loved all of him, and he wasn't scared of his tiger.  His tiger was a part of him, and he knew that Taehyung would never hurt him.

Taehyung was still inside him, and Jungkook felt his petals pulse and constrict around him. He was getting wetter, his body responding to his fierce, insatiable appetite for him.

Jungkook panted and clawed at his broad shoulders, his need riding him hard.  he wanted Taehyung to fuck him hard, take him and use him.  He was human, but he wasn't a fragile little thing.  he wouldn't break.

A low growl erupted from Taehyung as he sensed his need. Jungkook licked his lips in anticipation as he tightened his grip on him. He knew Taehyung would give him what he wanted and needed. He trusted him completely, and he wasn't afraid to surrender his body and pleasure to him.  He would take care of him.  Always.

Taehyung grabbed him and flipped him around suddenly.  He bent him over his desk and pushed his legs wider apart.  Holding his hips firmly, Taehyung entered him from behind and sank deeply into his slick, tight heat.

Jungkook spread his arms and gripped the sides of the wide, smooth desk as Taehyung pistoned in and out of his body.  The cool, polished surface of the desk contrasted with the scorching friction between their bodies. 

His sensitive nipples were rubbing against the desk as Taehyung pounded into him, making his body tingle and shiver uncontrollably.  It felt so good, and the fact that they were fucking in his office added a dangerous thrill to the experience.

They might get caught.  Someone might see them or hear them.  And he was pretty sure that having sex with the boss wasn't part of his job description.

Jungkook glanced at the door of his sprawling office, trying to remember if anyone saw them fumbling into his office but his thoughts were too jumbled and foggy.

No coherent thought was possible.  Jungkook couldn't think at all. He could only feel, and this felt so amazing.  Taehyung set his entire body on fire, making every nerve sing with pleasure.  He mastered his body, owned it, and knew exactly what he craved.