57 ~ I Wanna Dance

Sumedh thrust sweet in Mallika's mouth continuously, "Jaan, stop it. I will become fat now itself."

He was smiling widely and dancing amidst the youngsters in his sangeet party. Mallika blushed, seeing him enjoying their upcoming parenthood so much.

She very well knew, a few old age people, looking at her disgustingly, but she ignored them, as her family supports and their happiness only matters.

Madhi was in a different world, as dadi ordered, there was a huge sweet stall for the occasion, which made her happy. She and dadi were roaming around it, tasting every new variety.

She wasn't yet told about her mother's pregnancy. They decided to explain her after their wedding since she would ask a lot of questions and they couldn't answer easily amidst all the events.

Sumedh informed his family members to not reveal about Shakshi's father's death until Shakshi comes there. He knew that only Shakshi could handle her mother. Besides, he didn't want to spoil her happiness when everyone else was happy.

When everyone else was dancing, Sumedh silently picked up Mallika, making her gasp.

He gestured her to be silent and took her away from all. Mallika remained silent as well, as she too wanted some time for themselves away from everyone.

He took her to the backside of the palace where the river was flowing at some distance. It was also decorated and Safe to spend time at night.

Sumedh made Mallika sit there and sat beside her, taking her hand in his. They both were wearing the matching blue colour dress, which resembled the water.

He slowly took her palm near his lips and kissed the back of it, "Thanks for this gift, Jaan."

Mallika smiled and kept her head on his shoulder, "I love you, Jaan."

"Love you more." He whispered, keeping his head on her.

They both sat in the silence of darkness, not knowing how to express their happiness.

"Jaan." Sumedh hummed, playing with her fingers.

"I wanna dance." She asked with a sheepish grin, making Sumedh smile.

He immediately turned on the song and made Mallika stand. He took her arms in his and did slow moves, as he didn't wish to take the risk by any means with her and their unborn baby.

"Baby, I wanna dance fast!" Mallika left his arms and danced joyfully, whereas Sumedh was just roaming around her to take care in case, she tripped over or something.

Mallika was smiling heartily and fully into dance due to her pregnancy hormones. Sumedh was highly scared but didn't let his protectiveness disturb her by any means.

Mallika held his hands and made him dance too, seeing him not enjoying unlike her. He smiled, seeing her joy and pecked on her lips.

She glared at him for disturbing her and continued dancing, ended up breathing heavily.

"Jaan, take some rest." He kissed her forehead and made her sit on the grass and sat beside her.

"I never expect that we will be parents once again this soon, Sumi." Mallika smiled, resting her body on the ground, pulling Sumedh to lay beside her as well.

"Why not? We had done so much hard work continuously." Sumedh said huskily in her ear, locking her petite figure with her hands and legs.

She blushed and turned her face to another side to hide her blush. He held her chin and made her look at him. She closed her eyes, being shy.

Sumedh slowly closed the gap between their lips and connected their lips for a passionate kiss.

She turned to him and their body glued to each other, yet moving their lips in sync.

~~~

Sumedh went to the balcony after making Madhi and Mallika sleep. He dialled his bodyguard to get information about Shakshi because she wasn't yet arrived even after he ordered them.

"What do you mean, you couldn't find her?" He was tensed.

"Sir, she had seen us when she came out from the prison. Since then we couldn't track her. She had confused us." Sumedh gritted his teeth, hearing the careless answer.

"Look! She should be here before tomorrow night or else your dead bodies will be in your all house tomorrow night." He disconnected the call, being irritated.

Just then he heard her baby's cry. He took it from the cradle and fed her milk from the bottle. She was looking at Sumedh without blinking, making him chuckle sadly.

"Your gaze is just like asking where your mummy is. I am sorry, Baby. I don't know what she is up to. I feel restless. Hope nothing goes wrong. She should come home safely." He thought and kissed her forehead.

After she completed her drink, he put her on his shoulder and walked to and fro, just like Mallika do all the time after feeding her until he heard her burp sound.

Placing her in the cradle once she fell asleep, he laid down beside Madhi and kissed her forehead followed by kissing Mallika's forehead.

He closed his eyes, but sleep was nowhere near him. He tossed in the bed until early morning and got ready to go jogging to feel some fresh air.

His mind was just around Shakshi. When he was walking in the pathway, the postman approached him, "Prince, happy to see you early morning itself. I must be the first one to congrats you on your special day. Happy married life in advance."

Sumedh smiled and thanked him. He handed him a huge envelope, "It came in your house address. I just wished to come to the palace today, using this as chance."

He smiled sheepishly, making Sumedh smile, "You can come to the palace anytime today. Thanks for the delivery."

He thanked Sumedh and left from there. Sumedh looked at the parcel and got shocked, seeing Shakshi's name in the sender address. He wondered what might be inside and why did she send a courier instead of responding to his single call or text.

He thought of opening it but decided against it, as he didn't wish to gain anyone else's attention on it until Shakshi come back.

So, he took it to his room after reaching the room and kept that in the safe, decided to open it at night when there would be no one to disturb.

~~~

2 more to go...