01 ~ My Beautiful Sin

He slammed her against the dressing table and penetrated his hard junior inside her wet opening.

A Sweet moan escaped her lips, as she felt him making passionate love to her just like their first time.

He was hard and she was not less. She welcomed his every thrust wholeheartedly, holding the table for support.

He looked at her face, which was sweating due to their hot moment. Her eyes were closed, enjoying each passing second.

But what about him?

His cheeks were wet too but not due to sweats. Those were tears, which were gracing his cheeks each passing second by visiting them frequently.

He continued giving pleasure to his wife while his right hand brought a knife near his neck and stopped meeting his throat.

He smiled painfully at his wife once and thrust a crushed paper in her fist while sliding his throat with the knife.

Blood oozed out of his neck, as he made a deep cut so that he would die.

Feeling his genitalia failing to give her pleasure and slowly retreating its way outside her, she opened her eyes only to see his muscular figure, losing its balance of the foot.

Her world started spinning when he fell on the floor like a lifeless body. She clasped her mouth with her palms, which was the first reaction, she gave after seeing her husband in the vulnerable condition.

Just then her eyes caught the sight of paper in her hand. She was about to throw that but opened it changing her mind.

Dear Alena,

Don't think that I had taken this decision being coward to bear your cheating behind my back with my friend, Jack.

Hell no!

This is a punishment I gave to myself. Punishment for the sin I had done a year back by falling for you. Yes, you are my sin. My Beautiful Sin!

With Hate,
Harry💔

Mallika sighed, as she completed writing the last chapter of her novel, "Beautiful Sin".

It had been two weeks since she had come back to India, the place, which she never wished to come back.

But people often say that you should search for a thing where you had lost it.

She had come back for a precious thing, which she had lost due to her negligence. She was sure that she would pursue it with her hard work at her birthplace, Mumbai.

To her luck or talent, she had got an offer from J.K. Publications to publish her novel from their company.

It was a famous and worldwide company, which publish the best quality novels and give life to so many authors.

Mallika was delighted when she received an offer from them. It wasn't a simple thing!