15 ~ Anything For My Girls

The shutter was closed once Sumedh, Mallika and Madhi entered the shopping mall.

Sumedh had evacuated all the workers of the mall by ordering them off for the rest of the day.

Yes, he was the owner of the mall. He didn't want anyone to witness him with his girls when they shop.

He did wish to show off his angels to everyone, but he had to wait for that exact moment. Now it wasn't the right time to show their presence in his life to the outer world when Shakshi was known as his wife for the public.

"Should we shop at this situation, Sumedh? We can go on an outing like this once we get married, right?" Mallika felt some sort of guilt to hide each activity from the world's eyes.

"But, Mumma, I love to shop like this. See, how peaceful the atmosphere is. Also, I can run wherever I want, you can't stop me by saying that I would get lost in the crowd." She laughed and ran away from them both into the toy shop.

"Madhi, stop!" Mallika was about to run behind them but Sumedh held her wrist and pulled her back, making him dodge against his broad chest.

Her bossoms collided with his chest due to sudden movement. He wrapped one arm around her waist and removed the hair strand from her face, which was disturbing his view.

"What are you doing?" Mallika whispered and was about to get out of his hold, but he caged her in his mighty arms tightly whispering back, "I haven't done anything yet."

She closed her eyes, as he moved close to her lips. The shade of pink coated her cheeks and her heart beat wildly in anticipation.

"Sumedh, Madhi may come." Her voice was low than a whisper.

He joints his forehead with hers, closing his eyes as well, "What did I do that made you blush?"

She blushed more and hid her face in his chest with a jerk, "Can't you get enough of teasing me?"

"About which teasing you are asking, Jaan? Teasing your activity or teasing your body?" His husky voice sent a shiver down her spine.

"Shut up!" She mumbled, snuggling her face more into his chest.

He chuckled, looking at her small frame in his arms. He kissed her hair before asking, "Just by words, you are a blushing mess. What will you do, if I get into action?"

His right hand reached to her bare waist while spelling the words in his deep husky voice. Her breath hitched at that thought and goosebumps covered her body, gesturing his effect of touch on her body.

He pinned her to the pillar and made sure that Madhi couldn't witness them even if she came out of that shop. But he was sure that his princess was already lost in her toy collection.

"Sumedh, Madhi can see us," Mallika whispered but it fell into deaf ears.

Sumedh sat on his knees while flashing his mesmerizing smile at Mallika. Her hands reached to his cheeks and caressed them softly, falling for his smile.

She smiled back at him but gasped when he slid her saree pallu to one side and had a good view of her milky waist and flat belly.

She tried to push his hand off from her saree and waist but she couldn't being fragile. Her eyes involuntarily closed when his rough lips brushed against her soft skin.

What she didn't realise is, his tears!

He planted wet and soft kisses over the stitch in her belly. He kissed the mark, which acknowledges that it was the gateway for his Madhi to this huge world.

He caressed her wrinkled skin with his cheeks, suppressing his tears as much as possible. Mallika bit her lips and ran her fingers through his curls.

She gulped down her saliva, as he placed his lips on her belly button. He lingered his lips there for a moment, controlling his emotions.

"It must have pained you." He mumbled weakly against her belly that's when Mallika opened her eyes and looked at him.

She was shocked to see tears in his eyes and next second sat on her knees, taking his trembling body in her arms.

"Sumi, what happened? Why are you crying?" She rubbed his back soothingly.

He pulled back from her embrace and touched her belly, specifically the wrinkled part.

Mallika looked at him confused. She didn't know what was wrong with him.

"How did you feel when Madhi was born? Was that pained too much?" Fresh tears formed in his eyes.

Mallika smiled sarcastically before shaking her head as no, "But it pained mentally too much. Being alone as an orphan and had no one to satisfy my mood swings and cravings. I felt like I was left out in this huge world. After Madhi was born, I had huge blood loss during surgery. I was scared, Sumedh. I didn't wish to make my daughter an orphan by leaving this world. Fortunately, I survived. I don't know why my Krishna had made my life a living hell. But soon my life became heaven after Madhi's birth. She is an angel from heaven. I am very protective of her. She too never gets along with anyone easily. You are the second person close to her after me, who is very close to her. You won't break her heart anytime, right?"

"Never!" Sumellika were crying in each other arms.

Sumedh couldn't even hear Mallika's painful life, then how could it be for her, who was nothing but an outcast in this world?

They both didn't know how long they both were crying in each other embrace until Madhi shouted for them both while searching for her.

"Coming, baby!" Sumedh shouted, as he wiped away his tears along with Mallika's and kissed her forehead.

"I promise, We will experience all those moments of pregnancy this time along with our little one, Madhi." She smiled hearing him and nodded her head.

They both went to Madhi and did shopping until Madhi got tired of going from downstairs to upstairs and vice versa.

Finally, they reached Mallika's home with the delivery van behind them with their shopping bags, which was driven by Sumedh's driver.

"This is too much, Sumedh." Mallika sighed, seeing the hundreds of dresses for them both each for all the occasions during the past five years.

Also, lots and lots of toys, chocolates, comic books and drawing books for Madhi.

Especially, Sumedh had made Madhi wear a golden tiara, as she was his princess.

After enjoying their delicious dinner feast, Madhi had fallen asleep on her father's chest. So, Mallika drove the car to her home, as Sumedh didn't wish to drop her sleeping beauty down from his chest.

"Anything for my girls, Miku. Did you see how much happy my baby girl was? That was precious more than these dresses and toys." He kissed Madhi's forehead, making Mallika smile.

~~~

So, guys here is the update for our Sumellika. I always adore their beautiful friendship. The cherry on top is their tom and jerry fight. Friends forever.

Happy Sumellikans Day❣