28 ~ So Soft As Butter

Mallika was getting ready in front of the dressing table. Tension was written all over her face, as it was the very first time that she was going to face the media.

She never wished anyone to praise her. She started writing to distract herself from the immense pain, she was undergoing when Madhi was in her womb. She didn't wish her broken self to affect her unborn child at that time.

She didn't expect that she would reach a height with her first novel, Fallen from Heaven. It was nothing but her own story, which contains lots of her secret, which she had buried in her deep heart until her life had turned upside down in the matter of a night.

Being a single daughter, she had lived the life of the princess, who was head over heels behind her prince once upon a time. But destiny had taken away her everything for a while. That's what the novel, "Fallen From Heaven" portrayed.

It was the best selling novel of the year throughout the world, as it attracted 'n' number of youngsters emotionally.

Without her friend, Chris, it wouldn't have been possible for her to publish her 1st edition of the novel. He was the one, who saved her from the tragic midnight accident and gave her hope to live her life this long.

She was thankful for that unknown stranger, who had turned into her good friend, so much.

What made her wonder was, Chris had been with them since Madhi's birth. He had shown same love and affection on Madhi just like Sumedh. But Madhi got attached to Sumedh just like her daughter within a short span, whereas she wouldn't even spend half an hour with Chris alone.

She was searching for the missed piece of the puzzle, which brought her daughter and love this close.

She let out a sigh, as she cleared her mind and wore her silver jhumkas.

That's when she noticed that Sumedh was standing against the door, with his hands folded against his chest. His eyes were on her with overflowing love in them.

She winked at him, smiling warmly at him. But he was lost. Lost in her beautiful face.

"Oi!" She shouted at him, bringing him out of his trance.

He blinked his eyes, as he started moving towards her. She raised her hands and started braiding her hair, which revealed most of her waist, since she was wearing a saree.

He had a glance at her milky soft spot and looked back at her eyes. His hands wrapped around her waist, glueing his body to her back, making her impossible to keep her hands down from her hair.

Nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck, he inhaled her fragrance.

"Can't wait until night." He mumbled, placing a wet and long kiss over her nape.

Her breath became short, as his hand caressed her waist, pressing her against the dressing table and crushing her with his front.

Turn on was very less to describe their state, as sexual tension increased the temperature hot. She bit her lips, as her eyes closed, which just induced his desire more.

"Don't just frustrate me more." He whispered, sucking her collarbone, leaving a love bite, as his finger caressed her navel.

"I...I should say this to you." She stuttered, as her back arched due to his teasings, which just revealed her chest bone to his hungry eyes.

A loud moan escaped her lips, as his hand groped one of her bossoms above her blouse beneath her saree. Her heartbeats increased, as he fondled it slowly.

He kissed her cheeks once before stopping his mischief, as he knew that they both would end up making love if it goes any further.

She opened her eyes, not feeling his touch on her, only to find him sitting on his knees behind her. She turned around to see him, taking out a box from his coat pocket.

For a second, her heart skipped a beat, as she thought that he was gonna propose to her. But she was wrong. Once again, her longingness to hear those three magical words from his lips just faded away.

She smiled, as he took a platinum waist chain out of the box, which was engraved with their both name in it. Their name was interlocked with the golden heart.

He smiled back at her, before sliding the chain around her waist and locked the hooks with his teeth. She closed her eyes, feeling his wet lips against her bare skin.

He kissed their name on the chain along with her waist, "It is so soft as butter!"

He kissed once again and caressed his cheek against her waist, feeling her soft skin. Her hand trespassed his curls and caressed them.

"We will get late." She whispered, making him get up and kissed her forehead.

"It was beautiful. Thank you!" She pecked his lips.

He smiled and leaned close to her, anticipating her for a kiss, but her eyes widened when he took a sindhoor box from the drove of the dressing table behind her.

Her lips parted with the hope to utter something, but she felt her tongue-tied when she couldn't interpret what he was up to.

Her eyelids were forced closed, as he filled her hairline with vermillion. He smiled, as little amount of it fell on her nose, marking her as his.

They became a single soul since the day they had felt a mutual feeling for each other. But this day was marked as mesmerizing than the day, they had become physically one.

It was his long time wish to fill her hair partition with sindhoor. She had longed to adorn herself with the vermillion in his name.

Finally, their wish had been fulfilled though she wasn't aware of it.

She didn't know how to react except to hug him tightly, as tears fell from her closed eyes. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping his head on her head.

He had an urge to utter those three words to her right now, making the moment more beautiful, "I l..."

Before he could confess, his mobile rang, making him sigh.

~~~

Hey guys, how was the chapter?

Does anyone feel like, I am dragging the book instead of showing the main part, which you are all longing to read?

I can complete the book within 10 chapters. But I wish to write every moment of Sumellika.

If anyone is bored of it, feel free to tell me.