11 ~ My Princess Is Sleeping

Mallika woke up when she didn't feel the warmth, which she had experienced newly last night, around her body and found herself covered with a quilt alone in her room.

She smiled remembering how Sumedh slept like a small baby in her embrace. She could feel her bossoms crushed against his well-toned chest in their sleep. She blushed how she was half exposed in front of him.

The only relief was he had just seen her back. She felt a little awkward to face him now, what if he had seen her front part when he covered her with the quilt. The thought itself turned her into a tomato once again.

By the way, where was he?

Her eyes searched for him. As much as she couldn't meet his eyes, she wished to see him. Just then her eyes caught a paper under the pillow near her. She took that and read it.

Dear Miku,

Thanks for making me experience a wonderful sleep last night. I enjoyed being in your embrace. When I woke up for my workout first thing that came into my view was your angelic face. Your messy hairs, sticking to your oily face. Woah! I am blessed!! That's when I felt... okay, I don't wanna make you tomato now, as I know you must be blushing already. Did I say how cute you are while blushing? And chill, I just saw your face and I didn't see ANYTHING ELSE. As I moved away from you, you shivered in cold, so I covered you with the quilt. That's when I realised that I don't have any spare clothes. Though I don't need to go to our house to get my clothes, I have to take some important papers to the office from home. So, I am leaving for our house. Tell Princess that I will meet her evening and take her shopping. You drop her safely at school and come to the office, we have to sign a contract. Please, bring your handmade lunch for me. They are dam tasty! Now bye-bye angel.

Yours,
Sumedh❤

Mallika didn't know at which point she started blushing while reading the letter. But soon her blush was replaced with a genuine smile. She adored him. He was an angel indeed.

She wore her dress properly and went to take shower while thinking about what to prepare for his lunch.

After taking shower and wore her lucky sky blue colour saree, she went down to make breakfast and lunch.

She played a piece of music on her mobile at low volume, so that Madhi's sleep wouldn't get disturbed. Though Madhi was sleeping in her room, Mallika didn't wanna disturb her sleeping beauty even by mistake.

Once she made breakfast and lunch, she went to wake up her baby girl. She opened Madhi's room door and widened her eyes in surprise.

The curtain around Madhi's bed was half open. Sumedh was sitting, leaning against the backrest whereas Madhi was sleeping with her half body on his lap and half on the bed. He was adoring his little angel's face while caressing her maggie curls softly.

"Sumedh, wh..." Sumedh looked at Mallika and cut her off in middle, "Shh! My Princess is sleeping."

He gestured Mallika to be silent and continued caressing Madhi's hairs. Mallika smiled at him and walked towards him.

She sat beside him and whispered, "What are you doing here yet? "

Sumedh gestured sleeping Madhi to her and whispered, "I came to see her and kiss her forehead once before leaving. But she held my hand in sleep and slept hugging it. I didn't get the heart to disturb her sleep. So, I sat here. Now she climbed into my lap. Let her sleep. Don't disturb her sleep."

Mallika didn't know should she laugh at him or adore him. Madhi was lucky to have him as her father. If she also had a father like him. She dismissed that thought and kissed Madhi's forehead before taking her in her lap.

"You are getting late, you go. She also needs to go to school. I will wake her up." Mallika was about to wake Madhi but Sumedh stopped her, "Why are you waking her? Let her sleep. See, how cutely she is sleeping. My sleeping beauty!"

He kissed her cheeks slowly holding his breath so that she wouldn't wake up. Mallika rolled her eyes though she loved his bond with Madhi.

"Sumi, don't spoil her with your love. Now, you leave first." She said sternly which made him pout at her.

Though she melted she didn't show it on the face. She kept looking at him sternly.

"Okay, fine! I will leave but can you give me breakfast at least? I woke up in the early morning. I feel hungry now." He pouted again.

She pulled his cheeks, adoring his pout and nodded her head, "Okay, come."

Mallika made Madhi sleep on the bed and went out. Sumedh kissed Madhi's forehead once and followed Mallika out. She served him the sandwich and fresh juice, she had made.

He started eating them while gazing at Mallika's face intensely. She looked here and there avoiding his gaze at her best, as she knew she would end up blushing if she met his intense gaze.

"Mallika Ji, do you know what?" Sumedh asked out of the blue while munching the sandwich.

"What?" She met his gaze finally and he smirked at her, making her cheeks turn crimson red.

"Yesterday night..." Mallika lowered her lashes at those two words themselves.

She felt her heartbeats picking up their beats. She didn't know why she was breathing heavily. Sumedh smirked at his effect on her just by few words.

He gulped down the juice and wiped his lips, before pulling her in his lap.

She held his shoulder in her firm grip, as she didn't expect his sudden move. Her innocent doe-like eyes got locked with his greyish green eyes. He wrapped one arm around her waist and tugged her hair strands behind her ear with another hand.

She closed her eyes, feeling his touch. He leaned close to her ears and whispered, "Your back is so sexy!"

She blushed hard and hid her face in his chest, "Shut up!"

He chuckled and hugged her, kissing her hair.

~~~

So, guys, I don't want any evil eyes on this cute little family. I hope so!