Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O

Start from the beginning

"I want to be a superhero. Should I be Spider-Woman, Invisible Woman, or your woman?"

"Emma!" Lizzie's face was covered in a deep shade of red.

*Cut*

"Mark my words, Lizzie would be my girlfriend. I'll make sure of it." Emma stated confidently to the camera. 

*Cut*

"So, you are dating now?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes. I told everyone that I will make her my girlfriend." Emma stated proudly, while Lizzie covered her face with her hands.

*Cut*

"How is your relationship?" Another interviewer on the red carpet asked.

"It's great! It's one of the greatest relationships I ever had! Lizzie is just so kind and amazing. I could honestly see myself growing old with her by my side. She is an incredible woman and an extraordinary actress. That's why all of us are here right now. To celebrate and congratulate her and her work for this movie." Emma rambled while looking to the side where Lizzie was posing for the camera.

"You are always hyping her up." The interviewer smiled.

"Of course! She deserves all the compliments this world has to give. Sometimes even those are not enough to describe the way she does some things or just the way she is. I will be forever mesmerized by her. By her character, by her way of carrying herself through the word with nothing but passion and kindness. She is a precious soul and we all should be grateful for being in her presence." Emma rambled passionately.

"That's beautiful. Am I hearing wedding bells by the way you are describing her?" He asked.

"Not right now. But, I will marry that woman." 

The last thing shown before the video was cut was Emma with nothing but love in her eyes while looking at her girlfriend.

*Cut*

"I want to take this moment to say thank you to the most important person in my life. Lizzie, thank you so much for the love you are giving me, for constantly pushing me to be the best version of myself. For being my rock and helping me not only in the moments I feel at my worst and think I don't deserve anything good that is happening to me but also on my best day when I feel like I can conquer the world with you by my side. You have a beautiful soul and I'm very blessed and grateful for being allowed to see it. I love you so much." Emma gave her winning speech while maintaining eye contact with her girlfriend. Both of their eyes were teary and Emma's grip was almost breaking the award. But she didn't seem to care.

*Cut*

It showed a clip of them at a sports event, in the crowd. The team just scored and Emma jumped on her feet doing a little dorky dance. Lizzie threw her head backward while laughing.

When Emma sat down, Lizzie went in for a high five. Emma gave it to her, but then she kept Lizzie's hands into hers. 

She turned to watch the game like nothing has happened.

*Cut*

A bunch of clips from the red carpet were shown. In which Emma always had Lizzie at arm's reach, if not close to her. 

While doing the photos together, she would turn around and make sure Lizzie was good, and not overwhelmed by everything around her. Each and every time, she would leave a kiss either on Lizzie's cheek, or her forehead, or the side of her head.

*Cut*

Lizzie won an award and Emma was in the audience. On her feet, while clapping her hands for her girlfriend. Heart eyes were the perfect description for the way she was looking at Lizzie.