25

"It's still early to go home. Let's go somewhere, where do you wanna go?" Sunghoon said as they walk while their hands intertwined to each other.

"Hmm... amusement park!" Jake said excitedly as his eyes sparkling.

"Then, amusement park is it." Their class ended earlier because the teacher had an urgent meeting. They already visited Hannah but they left immediately because Bomi and Hannah need a private conversation. Heesung invited them to have a movie marathon but Sunghoon decline because he want to solo his Jake.

Once they step on the place Jake is like a kid who was so excited to try all the ride he can't even decided what first ride they will try. The roller coaster got Jake attention when he heard the screaming of the people who is riding it and it give Jake more excitement so Jake drag Sunghoon to the ticket booth.

"You act like it was your first time coming in a amusement park." Sunghoon remarks.

"Well I love amusement park so when I always come I always got excited like it was my first time." Jake shrugged. "Just like when I'm with you I always get excited like everything I do with you it's always like the first time" Jake continue and Sunghoon heart flutter then he smile.

When they were settled jake got more excited while Sunghoon got more nervous. The roller coaster start in slow but when it's goes down Sunghoon stream his lungs out and Jake just enjoy the ride as he laughed at Sunghoon.

They both enjoy their moment riding ride, play games, and eat food in every stools. They both decided to ride last the ferris wheel as the sun is setting down. The ferris wheel started to rotate slowly they were both silent. A comfortable silent as they watch the beautiful sunset. The sky painted with pink, yellow and orange that makes beautiful scenery.

"Feels like everything going so fast." Sunghoon break the silent.

"Yeah and I'm happy for the result too." Jake who looking at the sky turned his gaze to the latter.

"Can you believe it we're just bestfriend and now we're lovers." Sunghoon said recollecting the past when they are bestfriend.

"Yeah, and I'm thankful that I meet you since the day no one's want to be friends on me because I used to not speak in korean fluently. Honnie." Sunghoon who heard the last word got his eyes widen.

"When I go to back to australia there's no day that I'm wishing to go back in korea because of you. I always miss you and I always thinking if you miss me also or you already forgotten about me. When the day finally I'm back here in korea I'm so excited to finally see you. I enrolled the school where we promise to study there but I didn't expected that we're gonna meet so soon in my first day.... But the sad there is you didn't recognize and the wrong of me I didn't introduce myself. But you can't blame me I was hoping that as you promised to me that you will recognize and no need for me to introduce myself.... Then we become classmates turn to be best friend.... But little did you know I have a growing feelings for you that it comes to the point that I cannot handle anymore the feelings I have for you because every time when I'm with you it's feels like I'm going to explode. So one day I planning to confess what I feel for you only to see you kissing a girl and you introduce her to me as your girlfriend.... That day I don't know what to do or what to feel all my emotion that got mixed but I try to control it by smiling at you and pretend to be happy to the both of you.... That's why I begin to distant myself to you to get rid of the feelings I have and I meet Bomi I always hangout to her that I thought I really had a crush on her but I really do that one day she confess to me that she had a crush on you. She ask fo my help to set a date on you and I did little did I know I'm hurting myself at first because I thought my crush had a crush to my best friend who never take a serious relationship but as day passed I just realized that my feelings on you going back or should I say it's never gone that I'm just trying to denied it that I already move on to you." Jake confess while Sunghoon just froze there trying to process all the words that Jake said.

"So y-you are Jaeyunnie? And you're having a f-feelings at me?" Sunghoon asked still in the process. Jake just nodded as his lips form into straight line.

Sunghoon look at Jake can't believe but happy, first because he is the Jaeyunnie he'd been waiting for and second because he not the only one who has feeling as their thoughts that their are best friends.

"Well, I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you but at first tough you look really familiar at me. You grown up so well, you become so beautiful human creature." Sunghoon said smiling.

"So you're saying I'm an ugly creature before?" Jake asked in pissed tone. Sunghoon laugh because again he find the older cute.

"No! Your beautiful even before but you become more beautiful." Sunghoon said as the matter of fact.

"But really did you know why I become jerk before--"

"Before? You still a jerk." Jake said just wanted to tease Sunghoon.

"Yah! I'm not anymore since we become a couple. But seriously, I did those things before because.... I also have feelings for you and don't have the guts to confess my feelings for you. Your my best friend and I'm scared that if I tell you what I feel everything gonna go down in hills. I don't want to sacrifice what we have just thought of losing you I can't already bare.... I just choose to settled as your best friend. I date anyone just to get rid the feelings I have for you but the more I resist it the more it burst. And when started to ignore me I'm close to be being crazy but then I think is good though? But when you said to me that you have a crush my world seems shattered. I don't know how to function that day. I think that I'm really gonna lost him? But at least I'm still your best friend because I'm still not sure what the results if I confused what I feel for you neither you accept my feelings or reject it and avoid me. So I just bare the pain every day when you talk about her... I try to hide it, try not to show it but it's crazy, how could it be? I already fallen for you. (a/n:It's lyrics from the song hahaha) You don't know how I hurt when you ask me to date Bomi... like the hell I like you, you like her. Like I don't know anymore." Sunghoon sigh then he smile.

"But look where it's lead? We still end together..."

"Because we've destiny to be together." Jake end to Sunghoon sentence.

They both look each other full of love and both lips connect to each other and both heart becomes one.

-End-

So thank you if you come to this end. Thank you because you read this book. But tbh I'm really planning to delete this story because.... I don't know I just read it and I find it cringed? And boring? What the hell did I just really judge my own work? Hahahah and tbh again while writing this I lost the plot I made because I always having a writers block. But in the end I just continue it cause I having a imagination that what if? This story become alive in the other world? Then I just stop it then their world stop also? Hahaha this is the result of wattpad. And also when I read this so many words that I over used and wrong spelling and grammar so I'll fixed it.😅

How do you think of this book?

It is boring? Cringe? The plot is suck? Confusing? Or what.

And what about my writing skills? Because I feel like my english is suck. Do you think so?

I hope you answer my question. Thank you 😊💖

EDIT: SO I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM 'WHY DO I LOVE YOU' TO 'IT'S US'
MY FRIEND SAID THAT IT'S BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE IN FIRST I HAVING A THOUGHT BUT CHANGE IT ANYWAY 😘