8

The air is quiet and fresh. All you can hear is the flow of the river. The river is surrounded by many trees. Jake often goes here because he likes the surroundings and the silence. No one comes here because the river is secretive. He just accidentally discover the place.

Jake is sitting on the rock near the river. What happened earlier comes to his mind again. He is hurt and confused. He is hurt because he saw the two kissing and confused because Sunghoon is on his mind. He also wonders why Sunghoon occupied his mind.

'Why?' Jake asked himself as he watched the river flow peacefully. He could not understand how he should felt now. He's in a mess.

A few minutes later, Sunghoon reached the river. He took a relief breath to see the man sitting and thinking as deep as the river. He approached Jake carefully he make sure to not create any sound he didn't want to make any noise to disturb the boy. When he was just a few meter away from Jake, he just realized that Jake was crying.

"Jake" he called Jake with concerned.

Jake was startled when he find the voice coming from Sunghoon.

"What are you doing here?" Jake muttered his voice was audible because of crying. He stand up from sitting.

"Jake I'm so sorry for what happened it ju-" Sunghoon was cut off.

"No you don't have to say sorry I understand" Jake say and plastered a smile that didn't reach his eyes. And Sunghoon know it's. Sunghoon reach both hands of Jake and caress it. Jake's gaze focused on his hand which was also in Sunghoon's hands. He couldn't even explain but he really like it when Sunghoon held his hands. He liked the warmth and the softness of Sunghoon's hand.

Sunghoon felt sorry he blame his self because his the reason why Jake is acting like this. All he hated was to see Jake sad and crying.

"No, I should because you see it and I know you like Bomi that's why your crying right?" Jake can sense the worried and repentance on Sunghoon.

Sunghoon let go of Jake's hands and moved them to Jake's cheeks with Sunghoon's thumb he wiped away its remaining tears. But Jake didn't head up he was embarrassed that Sunghoon sees him crying like a missing child

"The most I hate is seeing you cry and hurting because..." Sunghoon muttered and paused for a second. Jake was confused and the excessive beating of his heart did not help as if it was missing the correct beating. Jake looked at Sunghoon and he wish he shouldn't because he saw how the younger stared at him and it's make his heart go crazy it's not beating anymore in normal.

"I love you" Jake's heart went crazy it barely came out of his chest.

"Because your my bestfriend." Sunghoon continued.

Jake wanted to burst in cry but he held it he also felt that something stabbing his heart. He really can't explain was happening to him. Why he is acting like this? He was expecting something but didn't know what it is. 

On the other side, Sunghoon silently cursing his self because he could almost tell what he was feeling towards to his bestfriend. Although he was really hurt to the word bestfriend because he know to his self how he really want to destroy that boundaries. Because he want more than bestfriend but it's not the perfect timing.

Jake removed Sunghoon's hands that were holding his cheek. And Sunghoon was starled by what he did.

'Is he not comfortable that I touch his cheek?' Sunghoon asked his self. He wanted to slap his face right now. 'Must be' he answered to his self to his own question.

"Sorry" Sunghoon apologize. Jake just remain silent.

Jake didn't even want to remove Sunghoon's hands that were holding his cheeks. He really loves how to be touched by the younger but he need to stop it. He had to stop whatever he was feeling. It will just lead in pain, it's better for him to just focus his feelings on Bomi.

'Sunghoon and our friendship is more important' Jake remind his self. Although there's a part of him against the word friendship.

There was a moment of silence that prevailed over them. After a minute Jake break the silent.

"So how's the date?" Jake ask when he remembered Bomi.

Sunghoon's eyes widened when he remembered about Bomi he left the girl after he chased Jake. He slapped his forehead.

"Shoot! I forget about her" Sunghoon exclaimed.

"What?!" Jake shout.

Sorry for slow update.
And sorry for wrong spelling, grammatical and typographical error.