23

As their sit in front of the emergency room fear and nervous was engulfed by them waiting for the doctor to came out and give them a good news. A wave of emotion hit Bomi as she wait. She can even hear her heart palpitations. She remained seated in the bench outside.

"Now how do you feel?" Bomi look at Sunoo clearly not in the mood. Bomi know Sunoo because he's friend of Jake but they're not so close.

As the other just stay silent waiting for the next statement of Sunoo. Sunoo sigh and roll his eyes Before he speak. "I hope know that you'll already stop of what immaturity you were doing. You should better know that no one will do that kind of situation especially of what have you than."

She hate to admit but Sunoo had a point. She knows no one would dare to that for her and the fact that she never be good at Hannah. All she have done to Hannah was treating her like a trash if she do something to Hannah the latter will just say sorry when she didn't have done anything wrong to her. Hannah always understand her and she will not fight back. He immensely feels guilty because Hannah's life is on the line. Of course, Bomi wanted Hannah out of her life, but not for her to almost lose her life.

The creaking of the door and the doctor walks out. Bomi instantly stand up, followed by the others.

"How she is?" Bomi asks.

"Well now she's already safe and no major injury but she lost a lot of blood, she's unconscious. We'll move her into a room. I'll let you see her after we settled her." The doctor inform.

"I think we should go is already late." Heesung say and everyone agree and leave except for Jake and Sunghoon. Jake want to have a talk in Bomi but before he can open his mouths they divert their attention to a woman who are in her 30's rushing.

"Where she is? Hannah?" The woman ask.

"Bomi?" The lady called when she recognized her step daughter. "Are you alright?" She asks as she checked Bomi if their is some bruise or wound.

"I'm okay it's Hannah who got to worried about she was hit by a car because she save me" Bomi said a bit of shameless and guilt. How can this woman get worried about her? after all she done to her and to her daughter. And now her daughter was got to accident because of her.

"I'm so sorry." Bomi apologize and start sobbing when the guilt take over her and realized what she have done. She then remembered her mother last words when she left in this world. "Learn to forget and forgive honey your resentment didn't change other heart it will only changed yours." She remember what her mother said.

Even Jake wanted to talk to Bomi he just decided to talk to her some other time.

They are both now in Sunghoon house again they've decided to sleep there, well Sunghoon persistent and being cute on their way pleading to have a cuddle tonight and Jake being whipped for Sunghoon can't resist. And mrs. Park being their fan of their relationship tease them to the core that Jake can only do is to blush.

After they both take a shower they are know both sitting in bed their back leaning on the headboard.

"I really thought that it's you who got hit. And if you only know how scared I am and-" Sunghoon was cut when Jake teased him.

"You suddenly cry. Oh my cry baby." Jake coo and cupping the chin of Sunghoon as he pout. Sunghoon held both Jake wrist untangle them both out of his chin then he cupped the hand of the older as he look to Jake eyes, being serious.

"Yah I'm died serious. I was so scared that something happen to you. I can't even focus on my class knowing that you didn't attend class. I wanted to follow you but Jungwon said you need some time, so I let you but only to regret. I've should have follow you." Sunghoon said full of sincerity he didn't break his eye contact to the older. Jake feel his stomach flip as what the younger said to him it's give him butterfly also he feels guilty for leaving Sunghoon worrying to him.

"I'm sorry I'll never do that again hmm" Jake said assuring the younger as he give his cute smile with puppy eyes to Sunghoon. Sunghoon smile showing his all white teeth, then he pinch Jake cheek. Earning a groan from the latter. Sunghoon giggle at Jake cuteness.

"Your so adorable." Sunghoon say still looking at Jake.

Slowly, Sunghoon leans in closer until the both of their foreheads touch. Sunghoon grabs the older by the waist and leans in again, this time, he grazes his lips over the older and their lips meet. Sunghoon has kissed a few people before, but none of those felt like this. Jake kissed Sunghoon back and instantly his thoughts are only filled with him. The kiss was gentle and not rushing. And not to mention Sunghoon soft lips taste like mocha it makes the kiss a million times better. Jake felt his heart jumped when Sunghoon suddenly brought him up to sit on the latter laps without breaking the kiss.

Sunghoon traveled his kisses to Jake jawline down to his neck leaving a love bite, Jake moan at the warm soft lips nibbling in his most sensitive spot making him muffled a low groan.

Jake tilt his head a little left for better access, this is their first intimate kiss.

Sunghoon hold Jake back as he slowly lay Jake on bed, Sunghoon breathed increase before latching again his lips to the older but this time Sunghoon deepen the kiss it was more hungry and desperate now.

Sunghoon feels Jake tongue push into his mouth, which surprises him at the bold attempt but also sends him far past the brink of insanity. Sunghoon slithers his hand underneath Jake's clothes and pulls it up to discard it. Sunghoon then pull away.

Sunghoon observe the image of the older below him. His sultry eyes and messy hair. Jake's face all red, and now his exposed body which Jake tries to cover up. Sunghoon grabs the olders hand away from covering up.

"Don't. You're beautiful. But we should stop already before it will lead to somewhere. I want to do it soon but probably not here." Sunghoon said as he panting heavily.

"Cause mom might heard you when you moan loud." Sunghoon smirked as he teased the oler then he received a slap by the latter on the chest who was now blushing so hard.

"Shut up and get off me." Jake scoffed and pushed Sunghoon. Sunghoon giggle at the boy who look like a puppy being shy but try to roar.

🙈🤭
This nearing to end guys.🙃
Sorry for the long awaited.😌
But next update I'll publish all the remaining chapter.👍
Yehey!👏
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 🎉